Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

When to use Superthrive,,,and how offten????

• Please log in to reply

denvermedhead

denvermedhead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Hey folks,,,Ive got three strains 1 week into flowering,,Skunk 1,,Romulan,,and Orange Bud. Im wondering how offten I should use superthrive,,,and when I should stop before harvest. Any suggestions would be appreciated THANKS !!!!:smoking:

trixman22

trixman22

JonnyBlaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,310 posts
Superthrive is the shit! That stuff helps plants recover from shock really well. Or at least I have had really good results with it. I use one or two drops per gallon almost every watering. Just stop using it when you stop using nutes like 10-14 days prior to harvest(if in soil). For hydro I believe it is 5-7 days prior to harvest but don't quote me on that because im only on my first hydro grow now(I have a few years outdoor with soil experience).

denvermedhead

denvermedhead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Right on,,,Yea,,they are in soil pots. I just didnt know if it would cause my finished smoke to be harsh if I used it too offten. Ive heard nothing but good shit about superthrive,,,and I got turned onto a big ass bottle of it. So like a half teaspoon, per gallon,,or less than that???

denvermedhead

denvermedhead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
I started indoors,,,because Im in Denver,,but now that the weather is nice Ive been putting them outside. My first serious grow. Im from San Diego,,and we used to just throw a bunch of bagseed in our yard and let nature do the rest. This time Im trying to do the damn thing right. Thanks for your Input bro,,,,,

SmokinFatJay

SmokinFatJay

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
I believe it says on the lable to use one drop per gallon. If you got a one gallon jug of it, it will last you forever!

whiterabbit016

whiterabbit016

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
Ehhh I heard not to use it during flowering....
Superthrive during flowering - The Garden's Cure

Slow budding , superthrive issue ? - The Garden's Cure

should u used Superthrive in flowering state - Cannabis Forums Message Boards - Medical Marijuana, Cannabis Club, Dispensary, News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users