Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Broke my bowl...Question

• Please log in to reply

Afterdark

Afterdark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts
Ok, I broke my bowl trying to clean it out. A piece of the bowl caved in where the hole is (that you need to plug usually if you stuff is ground up too fine). I got the piece of glass that was inside and I was wondering if its still ok to use if I put the glass over the hole, it won't work as good obviously, but I was wondering if its safe?

Sorry if thats too incoherent, basically:

1. Part of the glassed from inside the bowl caved in
2. its only one chunk of glass
3. I place the glass over the hole
4. Is it ok?

Smoked All Dat

Smoked All Dat

Mary Jane's Husband

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,656 posts
Instead of doing all this just keep making apple pipes or roll some j's until you can get a new bowl.

Or make a new pipe out of stuff lol.

BongRipz420

BongRipz420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts
I wouldnt do that, gonna cost you a shit load in medical expenses if that piece of glass flies through and into your lungs.

Well, if you are in the U.S, free in most countries but there the only developed nation without Universal health care lol.

Afterdark

Afterdark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts
That's what I figured, I heard a bunch of bad stuff about glass on here. So the problem essentially is glass flying into my lungs, could I simply cut a hole in a bottle and put my bowl in the hole and then suck the smoke through the bottle top?

Smoked All Dat

Smoked All Dat

Mary Jane's Husband

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,656 posts

That's what I figured, I heard a bunch of bad stuff about glass on here. So the problem essentially is glass flying into my lungs, could I simply cut a hole in a bottle and put my bowl in the hole and then suck the smoke through the bottle top?

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:DbkxJ75T_QZ-yM:http://s4.tinypic.com/ie2mwk.jpg[/IMG]

ICGreen

ICGreen

Likely Medicated

• 14,266 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users