Items you'll need:
1. Magic Bullet (Or any blender would do)
2. 2 scoops of ice cream
3. 2 cups of milk
4. Any additional fruits you may wish to add (My Suggestions: 1 banana or 3 strawberries or BOTH!)
5. Peanut butter (Allergie Substitution: Almond Butter or Cashew Butter)
6. Weed (Any amount)
7. Any sized oven pan (My Suggestion: A pan for mini cupcakes [optional])
8. Tin Foil
9. A spoon
10. An oven
11. Ice Cubes (Optional)
Steps for Stage 1:
1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 325 degrees farenheight
2. While your oven is pre-heating, grab the metal pan, and mix your peanut butter with the weed using a spoon directly on the pan. Remember it is 1/4 cup of peanut butter to 0.5g of weed!
2. [optional] Mix 1/4 cup of peanut butter with 0.5g of weed in each cupcake holder if you decided to use a cupcake pan
3. Now place your tin foil over the pan and make sure you cover the top completely from any air holes
4. When you oven is pre-heated, shove the pan with the mix into the oven for exactly 20 minutes!
CONGRATS! STAGE 1 is completed! Now that you have your Canna-peanut butter, move onto the next stage. You can also save the peanut butter in your fridge for a few months for later use as spreads for bread and bread accessories I tell you huat'
Steps for Stage 2:
1. Grab your Magic Bullet/blender and plug it in
2. Take the blending cup and add: 2 cups of milk, 2 cups of ice cream (Any flavor you like), your fruits to blend, 2 ice cubes (If applicable), and of course 1/4 - 1/2 cup of your Canna-Peanut Butter mix
3. Blend them altogether for a good 15-20 seconds
4. Drink it all and wait!
AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!
Effects and extra info:
- The effects will strike you like a ton of bricks ... trust me you'll FEEL IT! ... in 1.5-2 hours of waiting time
- The taste is kinda peanutty but its still a smoothie!
- Smoothies are made with fruit, Milkshakes are made with milk ... that is why I call this the CANNA SMOOTHSHAKE!
- My apologies to vegans (For using milk and ice cream) and people allergic to peanut butter (although there are substitutes). Link to peanut butter substitute: http://holistic-nutr...ter_substitutes
ENJOY! SUBSCRIBE! RATE! REP+! COMMENT!