Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Marijuana Smoothies or Milkshakes [EASY GUIDE]

• Please log in to reply

AsianPotHead

AsianPotHead

Jon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
HEY! You just found an awesome recipe that WORKS! YES! I tried it today and I'm SUPER STONNED RIGHT NOW! This whole process takes only 30 minutes to make from scratch! But 2 Minutes to make if you have the first half pre-made! IT IS CALLED:

The Canna-SmoothShake

Items you'll need:
1. Magic Bullet (Or any blender would do)
2. 2 scoops of ice cream
3. 2 cups of milk
4. Any additional fruits you may wish to add (My Suggestions: 1 banana or 3 strawberries or BOTH!)
5. Peanut butter (Allergie Substitution: Almond Butter or Cashew Butter)
6. Weed (Any amount)
7. Any sized oven pan (My Suggestion: A pan for mini cupcakes [optional])
8. Tin Foil
9. A spoon
10. An oven
11. Ice Cubes (Optional)

Steps for Stage 1:
1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 325 degrees farenheight
2. While your oven is pre-heating, grab the metal pan, and mix your peanut butter with the weed using a spoon directly on the pan. Remember it is 1/4 cup of peanut butter to 0.5g of weed!
2. [optional] Mix 1/4 cup of peanut butter with 0.5g of weed in each cupcake holder if you decided to use a cupcake pan
3. Now place your tin foil over the pan and make sure you cover the top completely from any air holes
4. When you oven is pre-heated, shove the pan with the mix into the oven for exactly 20 minutes!

CONGRATS! STAGE 1 is completed! Now that you have your Canna-peanut butter, move onto the next stage. You can also save the peanut butter in your fridge for a few months for later use as spreads for bread and bread accessories I tell you huat'

Steps for Stage 2:
1. Grab your Magic Bullet/blender and plug it in
2. Take the blending cup and add: 2 cups of milk, 2 cups of ice cream (Any flavor you like), your fruits to blend, 2 ice cubes (If applicable), and of course 1/4 - 1/2 cup of your Canna-Peanut Butter mix
3. Blend them altogether for a good 15-20 seconds
4. Drink it all and wait!

AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!

Effects and extra info:
- The effects will strike you like a ton of bricks ... trust me you'll FEEL IT! ... in 1.5-2 hours of waiting time
- The taste is kinda peanutty but its still a smoothie! :)
- Smoothies are made with fruit, Milkshakes are made with milk ... that is why I call this the CANNA SMOOTHSHAKE!
- My apologies to vegans (For using milk and ice cream) and people allergic to peanut butter (although there are substitutes). Link to peanut butter substitute: http://holistic-nutr...ter_substitutes

ENJOY! SUBSCRIBE! RATE! REP+! COMMENT!

sitono

sitono

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Looks legit and sounds great,
definitely a project im down for in the future

SnuggieLuv

SnuggieLuv

GravMaster Extraordinaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts
These are amazing, a few months ago I had a purple rhino shake and it was absolutely delicious.

limetree

limetree

To put it bluntly, a weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
wow. this is the first thread started by this guy that is actually legit. now i understand how he got those reps.

C.O.smokesdank

C.O.smokesdank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 225 posts
think if i only have .5 of DANK left it'll get me faded?
cause if not i'll just smoke it in the bong :smoking:

ziptowin

ziptowin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
So fucking perfect!

I literally sat down on the couch 5 seconds ago after making a shake with cannabutter in it. Smoked a bowl of homegrown right before that and I am ready for blastoff. Cannabutter has a fairly strong taste to it, and shakes really take the bite off.

buffalo bill

buffalo bill

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,082 posts
haha this sounds great, subscribed!

MadNicePillows

MadNicePillows

• Registered Upgraded
  • 399 posts
This is fucking brilliant haha. I'm 100% going to try this today +rep

Fei

Fei

jetski

• Registered Upgraded
  • 508 posts
Haha awesome,
I'm gonna do this with Nutella instead of peanutbutter
and then I'm gonna use chocolate ice cream
and I might toss a weed brownie in for the hell of it :hello:

AsianPotHead

AsianPotHead

Jon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
AWESOME GUYS :D

Be sure to come back and tell us how the recipe worked out for you ^^

SmokeeTheBear

SmokeeTheBear

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,880 posts
So basically... your recipe is to put this http://forum.grassci...recrackers.html into a milkshake... which I suggested... lol :smoking:

bluntsandbooze

bluntsandbooze

woodpushing tree blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
my friend works at jamba juice, and im definitely going to give him some cannabutter to throw into one of my smoothies

Running Riot

Running Riot

Blunt Aficionado

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Is this legit? I love milkshakes man, I hope you're not lying to me :'(

upyoursblueboy

upyoursblueboy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts
Anyone tried this, with only .5gram of weed wouldn't think you would feel much.

hoq

hoq

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Anyone tried this, with only .5gram of weed wouldn't think you would feel much.

Does anyone know how flexible you can be with the proportions? im thinking an O of mids for a whole jar of peanut butter, maybe even mix in some hash as well (i know that might be going overboard) but i need dank peanutbutter for Ocean City :D

alicewolf

alicewolf

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
My buddy and I just tried this the other day right after finding it! It was a BLAST!! Idk how much weed we used..cause we eye'd it and don't have a scale...but right at the two hour mark we were goooone! Thanks so much for making my summer even better! Totally a legit recipe!

benbongtokes

benbongtokes

Smokn' on a SYN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts
Oh yes I'm trying this today! I will be back with a report soon.

Ok so I tried it and it did not work. Now that is the weeds fault I think (it sucked) so I'm going to try it with some kind tomorrow.

Edited by benbongtokes, 21 June 2010 - 09:01 AM.

Blunt

Blunt

Dutchmaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,263 posts
I love making milkshakes.

AsianPotHead

AsianPotHead

Jon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
Awesome! It's great to see my recipe in action however ... I've tried this recipe with 4 heaping spoonfuls of peanut butter ... that's enough to make a stonner live in Wonderland forever! :o

On a second note ... I've tried a WHOLE JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER ... as hoq has pointed out. So I took a whole jar of organic peanut butter, put 10 grams in the jar ... mixed the peanut butter and weed with a chopstick. Once it was nice and mixed ... I used a large rubber spatula and scooped out the peanut butter. Put it into the oven for 1 hour and 10-15 minutes and BAM! A WHOLE EFFIN JAR OF CANNA-PEANUTBUTTER!

Once the mixture had cooled down ... I put it all back into the original jar and left it in the freezer for 10 minutes. I took it out again, took a straw ... poked it into the mixture and blew out the peanut butter into a pill to turn it into CAPSULES!

I will come out with a full recipe with pictures of "HOW TO - MAKE CANNAPILLS!" very soon ;) so stick around :D

smc707

smc707

We Smoking Yet?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
how much weed do you reccommend using?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users