the single seed centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by fresh31, May 13, 2010.

1. What do you mean real c99 genetics?
    If it's not from the Brother's Grimm stock it's not the real deal.

2. Moved my original post from the less popular thread...

On 5-19-2010 placed an order. I hope it gets through without any issues. I did not pay for guarenteed delivery. I think it's a cool list and will bump my collection up to 17 strains.

5x De Sjamaan - Widow Skunk - Regular for £1.44 each
    5x DNA Genetics - Pure Afghan - Regular for £2.75 each
    5x Seedsman - Hash Passion - Regular for £1.96 each
    5x Mandala - Hashberry - Regular for £2.46 each

I was jonesing to buy seeds for several weeks. Now what?

Seed order arrived today 5-27-2010.

Included were 2 freebies, Rocklock and Sour Cream both femisized seeds. All seeds look good. Have nice size and a decent color. Wasn't sure I was going to get the freebies, wasn't a selling point for me. I guess I got the last 2 seeds. I ordered the day the promo expired.

Now I can get back to what ever I was doing before hand. No longer waiting for the mailman to arrive.

Thanks!

3. WTF dude you shoulda got a sharks breath too. email them tell them you want it. it was a freebie but they cant say they were out cause its still on the free list:(:wave:

4. #44 Visa Accepted, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Sweet.... They've got Dr. Grinspoon under Barney's Farm.
    I'm ordering today.

Big Buddha - G-Bomb (Feminized)
    The G-Force also known as the G is an elite clone found in the underground network of the UK. Due to its overwhelming power and strength it is a favourite for growers and smokers. G-Bomb retains the outstanding qualities of the G-Force. This is a true Indica plant, a real hard hitting resin producer. Highly recommended for both novice and expert growers. She will reward you with a unique, pungent, medicinal, quality smoke and an impressive knock-out stoned high..a real big hitter !

Parents: UK G-Force Clone only (selfed)
    Flowering Times: Indoors = 8-10 weeks/Outdoors = Beginning of November
    Sensory experience: Heavy narcotic, body stone
    Smell: Spicy, pungent, hash.
    Taste: Lemon hash palnt, truly bad-ass dank

Look out for this one to, I've heard its the shit.

5. they may have had only 4 freebies left and 2 orders to fill. I would have been happy with or without the freebies. No more wandering about waiting for the Postmaster General to come a knocking. It's very nerve racking when you get them sent to your house.

Thanks for the support.

6. THEY ALSO HAVE HEADBAND!!!!
    Fuck yeah big ups to whomever found this one.