the single seed centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by fresh31, May 13, 2010.

1. I think the DNA Genetics promo is over.

I ordered on 5/8
    Dispatched 5/11
    Received Today 5/17.
    No stealth shipping.

I ordered the cheapest seed I could find on the site (A regular ak-48 seed from Nirvana). Did this purely for the freebies. All of the seeds looked great except for the Sour Cream. It's a lil premature. Just started germinating all today. This was my first time ordering and probably not my last. Satisfied so far!

2. Hahaha Yeah dude I did the same thing I got a mandala satori with one order and "stepped up" hahaha not really, to a moham ram from sweet seeds for another! I will take DNA freebies all day long for under 20 shipped!!!

3. where is this advertisment of freebies on the site located, after you check out your order ? I go on their site almost every day to decide what to buy, and never seen it, unless its advertised when you check out, so ?

4. they send the notices by e-mail or in the marijuana news section ;)

5. thanks bro, I just seen it finally.
    but sucks its over.

6. Yeah dude. I think my order came out to 10 bucks or something like that. Worth it fo sho.

7. satori is a fantastic choice! heavy sativa but big ol' bud's in or outdoor..
    i love this strain..i'm currently working on a hybrid with satori as we speak..
    very nice india genetic's..anything from mandala is a keeper in the garden for sure.

8. HELP PLEASE
    I ordered 2 days ago.

Got a confirmation email that said this

1x DNA Genetics - Rocklock - Feminized for FREE
    1x DNA Genetics - Sharksbreath - Feminized for FREE
    1x DNA Genetics - Sour Cream - Feminized for FREE
    2x Lowlife - Automatic AK47 - Feminized for £10.22 each

Got a shipping confirmation email that said this

All of the items from order #51298 have now been shipped:

2x Lowlife - Automatic AK47 - Feminized

DO I GET THE FREE SEEDS OR NOT? I know the promotion was just about up when I ordered but it showed I was getting them. Can anyone go back and check there email and tell me if their shipping confirmation simply showed the seeds they actually paid for and not the freebies? THANKS : )

9. The DNA promotion started on 5/7/10 and ran a week. They will not show up on your shipping confirmation as I didn't and recieved free seeds. It's 50/50 for you as they listed the free seeds in an e-mail to you. Hope you get em..Peace

10. i'm pretty sure it's just a reciept for item's paid ..

11. Just got my order from them today, 1 Blueberry, and 3 freebies from DNA. Got it in about 6 days i'm impressed.

12. Anyone wanna shoot me a PM detailing how they ship them if you apt for the regular method? +rep

13. Just got my seeds today. Ordered them 05/09/2010. Came with the 2 seeds I ordered and the freebies. Plus rep to Single Seed Centre!

Attached Files:

14. Got my second order from the special today. Everything came in one piece but the seed that I ordered, moham ram looked premature and irregular shaped. The freebies looked great though, so I guess I still give em credit! 7/10 because shipping price down +, seed price up -, shipping time FAST 6 days both orders to west coast +, quality or seeds +/- all came HUGE FAT AND RIPPED but my ram one of two seeds I actualy paid for, probably will try speedy seedz next. He will re-ship if order doesn't come and shipping is under 10 USD. Responds to everyone on his new forum. Plus he started giving away freebies as well and some REALLY GOOD ones too! Still looking for the perfect bank hopefully speedy can step up and be that bank for me. I just dont like getting preme lookin seeds when I pay for em. But again this was only one out of 8 seeds so I still give them a 7/10 and will order again. Good company!

15. How was it packaged? And that seed may germ and still be good, dont knock it yet man!

16. I know dude thats why I still give em a 7. But not what I expect when paying 10 plus bucks a seed. When paying that I expect the cream of the crop not some half-*ssed pale looking deformed seed. Have you ever seen bud with seeds? I mean come on its not like they have a lack of them to choose fromto put in their packs, why not give us the people that are paying their bills the best? Isn't this why we are paying for them in the first place? Dont get me wrong I dont know whos at fault but I am overall satisfied you could say. I mean its one seed out of 8 Im not trippin...BUT it sure would have been nice to open up my package and seed 4 nice big plump ones instead of 3. esp the one I paid for I really wanted that one. But I dont grow pale lookin beans never nope. So I got rid of it. Not wasting my time. Only big fatties just want that solid fully devloped seedling not a half developed piece Im gonna have to baby to get goin. Dont have the time or energy to deal with it anymore. I get your point too I have seen and even grow out successful beans that looked like they are white and wrinkly into decent plants. So you never know.

17. do they reship if the seed is a reject, cracked, or deformed ?

18. PM me too :hello: about this stealth.

19. no news yet on my seeds hoping they come in this week(they arrived in new york the 17th according to the tracking and its still there lol). i decided im going to order from attitude next(that promotion is too sweet to pass up)

20. UPDATE: seeds came in today =]
    hey custom was your widowrella seed a lot smaller then the others?