The theory of Mary Jane's (TRUE) Purpose

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Rastafari, May 13, 2010.

1. that my friend i call AK-47 cuz thats exactly what it does to me lol!

2. Kidding aside, there is no 'purpose' to weed other than what one ascribes to it themselves. It has co-evolved with us due to our domestication of it, and it has many uses from food to fiber to medicine and recreation, but to ascribe some higher purpose to it is about as reasonable as believing some dude rose from the dead to absolve our sins or some guy in a beard parted the Red Sea.

3. "Cannabis orgasms" as you put it are pretty awesome but I rarely get that high anymore, I usually pass out before that point now.

4. OP , this is what is known as a whitey , haha ;)

5. Dude the way i can feel that force is if im reallllly fucking baked and lean my head back, its a whole nother fucking world (yes i know thats not a word) I love that feeling but its so hard to explain and i never wanna talk about it when its happening lol.

Smoke on :p

6. Yea bro.. but I'm guessing that you've been smoking 30+ years.. and I've only been blazin about 5 years now.. and even now I notice I rarely got that feeling & get chills all over my body when its happens ina whileeee... I formed a hypothesis that my cannabinoid receptors are "exhasuted".. but idk lol & I can only imagine 30+ YEARS... can you recall any really heavy burning back in your rookie days?glgl

7. There is a tribe of people called the Dogans that live in the mountains of northwestern africa. They have knowledge of astronomy without the use of telescopes, stars not seen by the naked eye. Marijuana is used by them, and they claim it was sent to them by beings from another planet.

8. the force is strong in this one lol

i normally get like that when i had to many edibles....

9. Thanks bro =) appreciate it.. and heres a song to play at the beach:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXyWZXAkX_0]YouTube - Ziggy Marley - Love is My Religion (acoustic)[/ame]

1 love:smoking:

10. Cannabis orgasm, I love it! That's a perfect way to describe it.

11. i'm with this guy ^^^ hahaha

12. i like to meditate and draw in as much of the energy around me as i can when i get that baked. in my rational mind i know it isn't real but when you are that high and can feel the swirl of energies and emotions that surround everything in our lives... i dont know, i am pretty fucking baked right now too haha

13. Reality is a consentual construct that we share in the making of. In a very 'real' (pun intended) sense everything is real while nothing is real. That might sound trite, but it's quite true from a certain point of view. In many ways your reality is what you make it to be.

14. wow man nice little epiphany. I've been having these lately when I smoke too. Gotta love the mj. now time for a bowl and work haha.. :smoking:

15. This sounds so much like one of those paranoid thought processes I had way back in the day. I speculated that plants were in fact a higher level or intelligent life that exerted their influence through chemicals that they release into the air as well as those we consume both recreationally and out of necessity. I also came to believe that mj was the ruler of the plant kingdom because she exerts the most influence.

16. That is a very very! Good quote you have just typed. I am truly happy that the forum is blessed with a highly knowledgeable and respectable being. :) I love reading your posts when I'm zonked.

Peace and pot!

Oh, and a question for you, can I use the last two sentences of that quote in my FB status? I'll give you the FULL credit, it's just that people need to realize what you said, regardless whether they smoke weed or not.

17. No credit needed. Knowledge is to be shared.

18. ^ Agreed. :)

Thank you very much, then, Mr. OSG.

19. Rastafari, that was an excellent description indeed. Never tried to put it in words before but as soon as you mentioned it I knew exactly what you meant. This is one thing I never tried to share with my friends when we smoke. It happens and I just sink into the feeling. Because it happens so infrequently, I never smoke with the expectation or intent of it; it shows up like an old close friend that's lost touch, I appreciate & cherish what little time we have together.

:hippie:

20. I've definitely had this happen MANY times before, closing your eyes and relaxing does seem to help but isn't necessary imo.