Phantom vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by wolfkidz, May 11, 2010.

1. #41 CentiZen, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012

There is no best vaporizer. Period.

Good for you, spend your time however you wish and I'll spend mine as I wish. But let me assure you, you have quite a ways to go untill you fully understand vaporization. I remember back when I thought it was as simple as heat herb 300-400 degrees and inhale. Sure you'll get vapor, but i want it ALL. And doing that means getting a vape that has more than one heat dispersal method.

HAH! I fucking wish I could try them all, that would be sick. And how is it being a moron to ensure you get yourself the best hardware you possibly can?

Untill you can provide even a shred of proof as such, this statement will join the large list of other opinions you have presented as fact without backing up.

I'd love to hear from some other owners who actually like it, because the only one I have heard from that has is a bloody idiot and I'm pretty sure he's trolling me.

2. #42 JoesephSchoseph, Feb 3, 2012
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! This is great.

Now, I'm not sure if my education gives me the ability to actually THINK things through...But, here we go.

It's so interesting how you keep asking for proof, yet the majority of what you type are just that; opinionated statements that, you have attained backup for from this, 'fuckcombustion' website.
    Again, I'm only going to say this one more time...I do not devote all of my free time pursuing and engaging in pot culture....Searching the internet for hours just to find a 'good' forum to engage in such conversations, is weird. This is a rare phenomenon of me to even write a review in the first place.

So, now you're taking what I say and saying it back to me. Lol.

Alright. I'm going to attempt to explain myself in the hopes that a typical reader will be able to differentiate myself, from your, posse of, supposed vaporizing experts.

You need to listen to what I have to say, because it's very accurate to claim that, well, <b>I'm probably a lot smarter than you<b/>.(Quite bold; though I'm prepared to get trolled)

Let me ask you this, when you look at the Phantom, or any other vaporizer, what do you see?

I'll tell you what I see. Regulation. Theoretically, the cheapest hot box available can perform just as well as any herbal vaporizer that you have previously mentioned. Simply infuse it with a fan/few other things, and you could even re-create a Volcano.(Again, it is the best. Now I'll also explain my meaning of 'best' to you, in the hopes that you dim-witted fools will understand; THE BEST = having superiority to another. rather that be by stability,consistency, or even depandability - if you can match any of these factors ABOVE a competitor, you're the best.)
    So, now after having a little lesson on what 'the best' means, I'm going to fill you in on a little, something..

The volcano has been on the market for some-odd years now. You never hear of, someone buying one and it being received broken, or not working properly. Rather that be because they're all perfect, or because they have a good company to back them up; it's a critical factor that underlays them being the best. Not to mention the Germans have a quite impressive history of scientific discoveries.(You do know that they are responsible for us going to the moon, right? Atomic Bomb, anyone? The germans also in 1945 discovered a very minute form of anti-gravity - still being researched to this day in the hopes of defying gravitational pull amongst interstellar objects - and of course, actually being able to 'float'.)

Regardless, the Germans are the best at whatever they set their minds to.

Now I'm going to reply here in <30 minutes, and I'm going to post a picture of my balloon filled up with vapor.

I want you to tell me, if it came from my Phantom or from my buddies Volcano.

Maybe now you get it?

3. #43 JoesephSchoseph, Feb 3, 2012
    It'll make your life much easier thinking in the realm of possiblity, rather than thinking like a consumer.

.......people these days.

EDIT:

Sorry, one more post. I can't help but to bash this guy for his thinking.

Your comment above is, for need of a shorter term; mad. You just said, literaly, 'you fucking wish you could try them all, that would be sick.'

Then you turn around and wrote, 'And how is it being a moron to ensure you get the best hardware you possibly can?' in the the following sentence.

I just wanted to let you know, that you and and a lot of teenage girls have quite a bit in common.

Totally negating the statement, then considering the result? That my friend,is about as close to insanity as you can get.

4. [​IMG]

Which device did this come from? A Volcano, or a Phantom?

5. Ahaha you make me laugh. How does that make no sense? Seriously? Read it again. Or is english not your first language? I wish I could try every vape. If I could try every vape, I would be able to make sure I got the best one on the market. But since I can't, I've got the next best thing, fuckcombustion.com where I can read all about the hardware to understand it as much as I want.

Is that really that difficult to understand?

6. It came from the phantom obviously. The volcano would have been pure white. That bag is wispy as hell. But I'm sure your going to claim otherwise and make another stab at my intelligence.

7. That bag was actually the Volcano @ 375 w/ earwax + .8 mg's of whiddow.

Lol.

8. #48 Bazill, Feb 3, 2012

I heard a rumor that the Chinese government will hire people to promote China on forum boards. Wouldn't seem too out of the ordinary for a company to do the same. This one has good English.

Also dude if you're not a pot head and don't look for forums how the fuck did you find this thread?

9. ya bro? I bet you got that gdp bubble hash too huh? sooo chill ;)

:bongin:

10. Ahah! Man did I call that or what.

And you make fun of me for writing a long concise reply and then write a wall of text in which you proceed to jump all over the place and make ridiculous claims.

And if that is all the bag fills to with your oil, it's not good oil. I could use alot less than you did and fill my bag opaque.

If I worked for fuji tech I really wouldn't want this bonehead trying to sway anyone towards my company. In fact if anything I'll bet he's swayed people away from the vape in this thread.

And good question. I was wondering that one myself.

11. Foreign people, foreign advertising. :smoke:

After reading through all your text walls I have checked out fuckcombustion.com. Very nice place. Thanks.

12. Good to know my words weren't wasted on the ignorant, I'm glad I could have pointed you to FC! Enjoy your time that.

13. CenTizen,

If everybody on this forum could collect from your level of ignorance, and some how turn that ignorance into $ or intelligence, you'd be the biggest competition for any conglomerate business attempting to take a stab at anything.

Your ability to argue shit is beyond my comprehension, not to mention your short jokes are a short sign of desperation.

Simply writing a disclaimer at the end of a thread (specificly the one that said it was my phantom) regarding the other possibility, does not protect you from being the dumbass that you are.

But rather, just tells everybody that you're aware of how wrong you may be and that you're claim was just a guess.

Oh, and congradulations on ruining the freedom of thought. That's all people need today in this society, another forum to go scrammble on and get even more confused; but hey you socially deprived pot scroundrals seems to love that.

@themedicatedman, I'm not sure exactly where this batch came from, although it's deprived from a strong sativa strain. It has the consistency of glass at low temperatures. and yes, it is great :D

14. So what was point in posting that bag in the phantom thread you made earlier that sunk right to the bottom of pages? If it indeed came from a volcano then it really has no point in being your thread except to mislead people more. Just thought I'd point out the big hole in that argument.

Again, claim my ignorance all you want, or that I'm trying to confuse or mislead people, but really all I'm trying to do is clear up the plethora of misinformation and opinion stated as fact that you have filled this thread with. I just dont want some one who is even toying with the idea if buying the phantom to read your desperate attempts at self validation and think this is a vaporizer that us even halfway to decent.

But of course, I'm just ruining the freedom of thought right? Far be it for me to try to actually educate people of their options. The horror.

15. JoesephSchoseph, have 20 post, 90% of them arguing for this China knock-off vape that has terrible reviews from fuckcombustion. After coming into this thread and trying to convince everyone that this is the BEST VAPE EVER you decided to make your new thread which no one has contributed to.

If you actually own this vape why not show us a video? You went through the trouble of pulling up a Volcano picture to try and undercut CentiZen's comments but yet have done nothing to actually prove your point.

People love Chinese junk technology, enjoy your WuShu HDTV and your Phantom

16. #56 JoesephSchoseph, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    To prove you don't know anything.

More proof you don't know what you're talking about.

Pherhaps you shouldn't be so spontaneous to jump into a thread and only read what's appealing to you?

I mean I don't even have anything to say to you, because what you've mentioned for what i've been writing aren't even factual. You will not find me claiming the Phantom to be the 'best vape ever'.......Please point me to where you read that?

How did you become a moderator here? Shouldn't a moderator follow the criteria of moderating and not jump to outrageous conclusions based on a few replies? Not only do you have no idea what I beleive, you obviously don't understand anything i've been saying throughout this entire conversation.. I mean good god. Do your job. Lol. (Go ahead and ban me. Give cenTizen an excuse to win, because i won't stop this fight until he either admits vaping is vaping, or until I break him by making him eat his own words. Either one works in my book.)

And, I created that thread so this one wouldn't keep getting bigger...I didn't have my own review thread and I made one?

And why are you referring to the chinese?!?! When have I mentioned them anwhere?!? I mean.

Good god.:confused:

I mean that fuckcombustion website is a joke. It's nothing but full of threads that consist of,
    "WHAT VAPO SHOULD I GET"
    "OMG I LOVE MY ZYPHER"
    "omg I LOVE MY VOLCANO"
    "HOW DO I REPLACE MY VOLCANO SCREENS"
    "WHATS THE BEST PORTABLE VAPORIZER"
    "VAPING IN A CAR"
    "THE WEIRD THING ABOUT THAT VAPING SMELL"

i mean good god. now that i see who i'm arguing with there's no sense int aking the time to articulate anything i have to say anymore. i might as well speak in your native tongue.

yuo might actually have a better time understanding what i'm saying if i write like an idiot.

Lol.

Also CentiZen, I'm writing this last so I can make sure you'll read it.

I just wanted to thank you in your last reply for clarifying how little you actually know about the volcano vs. the phantom. Just because you can't fathom why I did what I did, doesn't mean there's no reason. It just takes us back to fact that you're an idiot.

@moderator, i would LOVE to make a video. but unfortunately i've got a very very very good job. i cannot afford for the public eye/anybody to see me smoking marijuana/condoning marijuana products.
    when it becomes legal i will have no issue.

That's also why my name is so ridiculas :)

Anonymity never dies.

17. Lol mod's here.

Ban hammer time. Watch

18. So let me get this straight. You join a forum, have 22 posts, and every one of your posts is spent trying to convince us all how great the phantom vaporizer is. That doesn't sound out of the ordinary at all... Please leave.

19. It didn't start with that.

Go back through.

I simply posted on an existing thread about my experiance vs. theirs, and what you can do to acheive the same results I have.

Then I was flamed by CenTizen.

20. We aware of your results, and we are just telling you your machine is a piece of shit. It is a chinese product, made with hazardous material im sure you have no problem with inhaling. The price really matches the quality, and though you are in hindsight due to your purchase, you can understand that you're china made product is no where near the high quality of the other vaporizers on the market today. We understand you purchased the phantom and you just wanna defend your purchase, but we are aware of true craftsmanship and quality of pieces and you do not have a quality piece. :smoke: