Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone eaten a marijuana leaf salad?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BigMoose, May 10, 2010.

1. i htink you guys are looking at this salad method all wrong, what if you somewhat changed the state of the leaves, use actual full sized leaves from a recent harvest, boil it down with just a little water and butter to make a spinach of sorts. this way you activate your thc, you get a tasty meal, and you get baked, i mean you can flavor that with some garlic salt and pepper, maybe a splash of hot sauce, mmmmmhmhmmm

2. unless you use sugar leaves or have really sticky, trichome covered fan leaves you're not going to get much THC. CBD and other cannabinoids are in the plant matter, THC is only made in the trichomes

3. theres a shit load of CBD in the leaves . CBD is usally found in high doses in the leafs . the Montreal care givers society here usually uses the leafs in making brownies so pateints can sleep better . you must understand that medical marijuana is not always to become high LOL

4. The fan leaves are great actually. They more so work as an anxiety reducer unlike THC. I would recommend it...it takes a whole joint to get a good effect.....and it isn't harsh nor did it give me a headache. I thought it was a great medical toke, and being an epileptic it makes me feel good.

5. I haven't  had a harvest yet but plan to eat some of my leaves on a salad when I do. I have eaten leaves before and while its correct to compair the surface to that of a cat tounge I found the flavor to be sweet and kinda like a dandylion green. 

6. 1 part male marijuana leaves
    1 part male marijuana roots, boiled
    1 part male marijuana pollen

Stir together in a bowl. Add nasty resin. Enjoy!

7. I've eaten a small piece of a leaf once, tasted like spinach to me, might try mixing it in with a regular lettuce salad next harvest.

8. it's very hearty with pleasant weedy taste you cant get anywhere else but a marijuana  :yummy:

9. Just blend some leaves into some coconut milk with about a tsp to tbsp of coconut oil. The fats will extract most of the cannabinoids. Let it sit for a few minutes then strain the leaf particles out. Doesn't taste bad. Doesn't get you high, but you can get relief for many different things. Raw juicing is very beneficial to health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free