Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

I think my friend went insane.

• Please log in to reply

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
A while ago i get a call from my friend J, he's like "hey man you wanna smoke some hash oil?" of course i say yes, and he comes over with his friend.

I go out into his car, and we just sit there for like half an hour, J is like tripping out or something and hes just staring blankly into the distance, finally he's like "alright ... maan... lets roll.. this joint.." I was kind of confused becuse we werent even rolling a joint we were smoking hash oil.

We go up into my treehouse finally (most chill place in the island) and were just sitting there waiting for him to load the shit up. Hes just talking nonsense and in the middle of his sentences he like falls asleep, then wakes up and keeps talking nonsense.

He has this huuge jar with like the smallest bit of hash oil in it lol, and hes trying to reach into it to load it into a bowl, but he just keeps failing. Me and his friend are just sitting there talking and waiting, but he never succeeds to grab it.

He's like passing out and then waking up speeking nonsense. Finally he manages to grab the piece of hash oil, gets it out of the jar, and drops it onto his shirt. He doesnt notice and passes out again. Wakes up, speaks gibberish, passes out about 5 more times, repeats the scenario.

Finally he's just like "shoots man... we gotta go..." and they both leave.

So now im just sitting in the tree house like "wtf just happened?" he never even loaded the oil, and im sure he lost it.

wtf:confused:

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,567 posts
lol sounds like he was nodding out.

MaDKroniK

MaDKroniK

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,838 posts
Sounds to me that your friend took some sort of pills.

PlanKtoN

PlanKtoN

What Would I Want? Sky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,475 posts

lol sounds like he was nodding out.

This blade is no kiddin'

Cali Smokes

Cali Smokes

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,159 posts

A while ago i get a call from my friend J, he's like "hey man you wanna smoke some hash oil?" of course i say yes, and he comes over with his friend.

I go out into his car, and we just sit there for like half an hour, J is like tripping out or something and hes just staring blankly into the distance, finally he's like "alright ... maan... lets roll.. this joint.." I was kind of confused becuse we werent even rolling a joint we were smoking hash oil.

We go up into my treehouse finally (most chill place in the island) and were just sitting there waiting for him to load the shit up. Hes just talking nonsense and in the middle of his sentences he like falls asleep, then wakes up and keeps talking nonsense.

He has this huuge jar with like the smallest bit of hash oil in it lol, and hes trying to reach into it to load it into a bowl, but he just keeps failing. Me and his friend are just sitting there talking and waiting, but he never succeeds to grab it.

He's like passing out and then waking up speeking nonsense. Finally he manages to grab the piece of hash oil, gets it out of the jar, and drops it onto his shirt. He doesnt notice and passes out again. Wakes up, speaks gibberish, passes out about 5 more times, repeats the scenario.

Finally he's just like "shoots man... we gotta go..." and they both leave.

So now im just sitting in the tree house like "wtf just happened?" he never even loaded the oil, and im sure he lost it.

wtf:confused:

Theres your problem, he killed the jar before he came over.:eek:

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
I dont think any amount of hash oil would do that lol

I~Rok~Donks

I~Rok~Donks

~Just Enjoy This Shit~

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,467 posts
dam i wanna smoke in a tree house....

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
its the most chill place to smoke brah, its like a room just up in a tree you can see everything from there its awesome.

I used to have a sound system in there and we would blast tunes while smokin but it broke..

but that shit was fuckin awesome

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,119 posts

Sounds to me that your friend took some sort of pills.

I agree.

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
yeah he probably did lol.

spikeystud88

spikeystud88

Lifted, as usual

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,004 posts

its the most chill place to smoke brah, its like a room just up in a tree you can see everything from there its awesome.

I used to have a sound system in there and we would blast tunes while smokin but it broke..

but that shit was fuckin awesome

Newest item on my list of things to do before I do: smoke in a fucking treehouse

(I envy you)

And yeah, your friend sounds either tired or super fucked up (or both).

GoBigOrGoHome

GoBigOrGoHome

Brutal Gladiator

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Not really sure why this is so hilarious to me. But, I just laughed for about 20 minutes straight. :laughing:

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts

Not really sure why this is so hilarious to me. But, I just laughed for about 20 minutes straight. :laughing:

well, it IS pretty funny...

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts

i dont blame you, it was hard to not laugh at the time lol

Tokegreensmoke

Tokegreensmoke

What are you smokin?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts
He was prolly on fucking percocet 80's

Guest_verbae_*

Guest_verbae_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I want what he's having. :smoking:

ChiiDank

ChiiDank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 951 posts
sounds like ur buddy took some ambien..

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
i thinki t actually might of been the percocet or however you spell it because i gave some of it to him to sell from my surgery and im pretty sure he took some of it.

Funk-D

Funk-D

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,747 posts
Doesn't sound like percocet to me...from what I read it seemed more like xanax or something like that.

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
im guessing it was both judging from the shit this kid does.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users