Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

formula 420 body cleanse

• Please log in to reply

hedge11

hedge11

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
so i picked this up in assisting to pass my test anyone know how long before the test i should drink it it doesnt say in the directions

Similar Topics: formula 420 body cleanse     x

Herb.

Herb.

the mack.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 473 posts
I can't find anything that says the stuff even works or any advice on when to drink it.

AthugzLIFE

AthugzLIFE

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
2 1/2 - 3 hours (but not more than 5 hours) before test...

formula 420 only stays in youur system for 5 - 6 hours...so make sure you drink it in that time frame and follow the directions on the bottle...pee frequently and don't be affraid to drink more water after the recomended 2 bottle refills...cranberry juice is a good thing to drink prior to the fromula 420 as that helps to flush kidneys as well...

so in short, 2 1/2 - 3 hours (but not more than 5 hours) before test drink "formula 420 body cleanse" and you should pass a urine test!

note: many things such as body fat percentage and metabolism speed will have effect on how long THC stays in system! if you're average weight for your height, formula 420 or any body cleanser like it will work better than if you're a fat-ass! so lay off the Micky-D's!!!!!

aye0420

aye0420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
hey after drinking the drink 1 hour before the test do i have to hold the piss?? or i can piss and piss again for the test?? also i am weight 105lbs i have been swiming almost everyday drinking loads of cranberry juice as well will this help? also my formula 420 is maximum strenght ornage color will that make my piss different color i dont want to get rejected because of it and oh yeah I smoked a week ago and i smoke less than .5 grams a week

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)