MX's Perpetual Grow - Weekly Harvests!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MX Grower, May 8, 2010.

1. Silly me......I see the link......:eek:

2. Wow, off to a fresh start!! Right on and great luck with that c99!! Go baby go!!

3. Just stopping by, btw I got the Super Skunk Seed !

4. Hey, it's the 12-1 pioneer! Whassup, ZS?! :wave:

:hello: Everybody knows, I love Super Skunk!!! You're going to freak on the ice factor, bro! :yummy:

You know, ths is my old thread, right? Click on my sig for the new one.

:)

5. Ahhh nothing like reading a good journal after a long day of work, keep up the good work as always!

I find myself constantly looking in here for tips and shit, good looks. :)

6. Hi Andrew. Thanks!

Please come by and check out my new thread (click on my signature graphic).

:wave:

7. Great journal and LED's to boot. I am building a 10x10 perpetual grow room and need advise. I am framing in two 5x5 closets that will each have 4(180w jumbo ufo + 90w flower accelerator) in said 10x10 room. The remaining 5x10 space will house moms and clones. It has been suggested that I fresh vent the entire 10x10 room and separately exhaust/scrub the 5x5's thru the use of passive dampeners that would open when the exhaust fans come on. Does this make sense to you? Total three fans and two carbon filters is there a better way? Can you recommend a controller that could handle light,co2,venting effectively.

8. Hey Viti! :wave: Thanks bro!

Click on my sig graphic if you want to come over and visit my current thread. ;)

I'm not really qualified to give you a decent response. I just don't have experience with ventilation approches and have never used a controller at all. You're on the right track though with your concerns about ventilation - it's well worth your efforts to get this right up front.

Good luck man. Sorry I wasn't more helpful.
    :smoke:

9. Hey mx, gonna use your soil mix pretty much but was thinking off tossin some azomite in with it...how much would you mix in if you were
    To use it?

10. Hey Krop! :wave:

I quoted this and responded to it in my current thread. Here's a direct link to the post.

11. Thanx mx! good stuff, you are good people...

12. ok 1st.....nice thread. 2nd ...i started a perp grow 3.5 yrs ago in soil then after 1.5 yrs switched to aero/dw containers . everything has been diy built excepy for lites. its also a weekly harvest.....would there be any interest in a journal if i started posting it....
    i had the weekly harvest idea about 15yrs ago (my 1st attempt at indoor/soil) that was working for 1.5 yrs til divorce. any feedback is appreciated.

13. i think i posted that in the wrong spot....my apologizes