Helpful Tips for Vaporizer Users

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by blackbur, May 7, 2010.

1. Yes, possible, but very difficult to get to and maintain the right vape temp ranges for the duration of the hit.

2. Cooling down your MFLB hits
    VTV
    [​IMG]
    Touch image to view
    The recent popularity of the MFLB has us all trying new techniques and accessories, and testing batteries.
    Truth of the matter is we are doing more hits! Good for the herb industry... good for our buzz!
    Folks are noticing irritated throats.
    The temp of the vape is still 350+, but you are only 2-3 inches away from it as opposed to 3 feet!
    People use water etc, but there is a very simple draw technique that cools the vapor before it hits your throat.
    My love for doing hits of grade A pot and my love of my Imac camera inspire a very short vid about my own draw technique that involves sipping, but not directly inhaling each sip. Savor the vapor in your mouth for a brief second in time... then inhale!

3. You take alot of time to help people out. Thanks alot, I've already given you rep....:wave:

4. You are very kind! Thanks also for teaching me a new concept.. I did not know what "rep" was in relation to the forum. :)

5. Yup. More rep, more of those little green boxes over your name.

Hell Vito, with all the good stuff you've posted up here, you should be gettin' another one of those real soon. :)

(Not meant sarcastically, but if it was, that'd be pretty funny. ;) )

6. your green bar will grow which makes a difference as far as people noticing your posts, as well as giving you more validity :D