Students punished for wearing American flags on Cinco de Mayo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, May 6, 2010.

1. just found this videoooooo

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5e_1273451967]LiveLeak.com - Hispanic Students Knock US Flag to the Ground[/ame]

wow, yea thats kinda fucked up knockin down an American flag outta the hand of an American, IN America....

2. Oh ok... so just because they hold up an American flag they should automatically have immunity to say "This is our country, go back to your own country".

Sure the Mexican guy didn't handle it exactly the best way by knocking down the flag but the white guys were clearly the aggressors here.

3. How is the white guy the agressor? Hes in his own country waving a flag of his own country. Ever see a white guy slap the shit out of a Mexican flag in Mexico? These mexicans all clearly have the same view on the subject. Why arent there any protest in Mexico? cuz they (the mexicans) know that the federales will kick theyre asses and lock them up. They get away with that shit here cause your allowed to have a "peacefull protest" but I dont see how provoking a fight by yelling MEXXIICOOO is anybit peacefull.. Im not racist nor do I descriminate, I jus think these foreigners should have alot more respect when in someone else's country.

Heard of any Americans in some other country protesting? lol

4. That censor sound is so BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE anoying.
    The white guy may have not been the agressor but he basically shoved the american flag into that guys face trying to provoke him..

5. Those hillbillies got what they had coming to them.

They went there to talk shit. They are white fucking trash. I can see exactly why Mexicans are getting the way they are.

6. they havent gotten anything,,,been like this for years

7. You're either deaf, dumb, or illiterate. Did you not read what I wrote or heard what the white guys were saying to them?

8. One of the people in that vid said "This is all about mexico!"

Great show of Patiotism for the USA.:rolleyes:

9. IMO this is reverse discrimination period!!The principal etc should lose there jobs for it.
    To force a kid or threaten a kid is against the law.If my kid or kids where going to that school and this happened ,I would go after there jobs..
    At the school were ,I live they send a notice out to the parents.And if the parents don't
    agree what they want the kids to learn the kid does not have to participate or if more than half of the parents send the slip in they don't do it..
    As to what happened to those kids is JUST NOT RIGHT!!:mad:

10. So the fuck what? A STATEMENT is what it is and ill be damned if you have never made a statement (political or other)... Unless you stand for nothing and in that case I do see what you failed to get at. you perhaps didnt see a point (other than to stir up the pot)... well thats what great about what this country is, we can do that, but bc you dont see the point in doing anything (because you stand for nothing)... dont bust other people's balls for making their statements.

you want to talk of tolorance... you need to just stfu, you are something to laugh at

11. all you American "white" people that sympathize with the Mexicans, and the mexican-americans really have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Look deeper into the Mexicans hatred for the US and then learn spanish and listen to what the little shit talkers are saying in the crowds. IT is NOT praising America... look into La Raza and what the fuckin illegals really want to do to America.

Get off the PC bullshit and think like someone with something to lose...

12. #272 newskoolgrower, May 19, 2010
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
    You're full of shit if you think "all Mexicans hate the U.S", and that every Mexican and Mexican American is part of this aztlan movement you speak of, and that Mexicans wanna battle the U.S for land, are you fuckin serious??? who the fuckKK would think that Mexico can win a war against the U.S??? The US government would order the air force to drop atomic bombs on Mexico before they lose a war to them. is that what goes through your little head and makes you hate Mexicans, and makes you all paranoid because of what a small group wants to do?? choooopuh me peeto, peyndayho. YOU are something to laugh at, and you stand for nothing but hate against people to do not know. but if you really wanna feel "completed" with your life, (i'll play along)

i'm a mexican american, And I will soon have the help of millions of other Mexicans and latinos(just like the internet statistics say, because well, internet statistics NEVER LIE) who are part of this Aztlan movement. We will destroy all US forces and take our land back, because we have more ammunition than the US of A, and our Aztlan army is much bigger than the U.S army and we are recruiting 85,000,000 latinos a day. Check the internet, it's true.

By the way have any of you seen "THE STORY OF US" on the HISTORY CHANNEL? that shit was cool as fuck.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYd0ZRAbSg]YouTube - CEOs Are The New Mexicans in 2009s Job market[/ame]

May not be related, but funny as hell

14. @newschoolgrower
    The real question would then be; Will you make herb legal after the takeover?:hello::cool::smoke: