VokaL's LST Method (How-To with Pics and Examples)

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Vokal420, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Very nice

2. "
    Depending on you comfort level with the plants you can begin when your plant is at it's 4th node otherwise I recomend around the 6th node, at this point your plant is around 5"-8" inches tall with side and lower bances developing. At this time It is time to begin the first step."

:) Can't wait to try this!

3. i did some LST on my outdoor plants as well :D

[​IMG]

4. how much longer does it have to go in those pics cuz the buds are rather small if it is near done but from the look of it it had a ways to go

5. ho shit, I've heard of this and looked for directions but jesus christ!
    Motherload!

+rep and bookmarked!

6. how long did you keep the plant in veg?

7. no shit i am thouroughly impressed this thread made me bust my cherry here, i have previously been soaking up info but htat deserves som props. Even thougfh its an old thread.

8. Vokal great guide man...i am absolutely thankful that you made this guide along with the one by dierwolf...it gives us cfl users hope lmao.

I'm currently at 3 weeks with my red dragon and its about 3 inches tall and growing well. I plan on using your instructions soon.

9. Voka, is the ultimate goal of LST to just tie down every branch to keep it as short as possible?

10. Whitelighter spotted, kill it with fire!

11. But not with fire from the white lighter itself, otherwise demons and ghosts will kill you and rape your body for all eternity.

12. awesome! I'm new in this... and I'll try your methods and I'll try to keep you posted with pictures...

13. Most definitely trying this on my next grow!

14. i dont know im looking at all of these pictures and I do agree that the yield is nice. But to me it looks like it lessens the quality of the bud. Get some CO2 mulch bags in there and it will greatly improve your density of nugs. But im impressed, keep up the experiments :)

15. This thread NEEDS to be revived.

CLEAR! *thump* CLEAR! *thump*

We have a live one! :smoking:

16. I know this is an old thread, but it's linked to all over the place. So, how do you deal with transplanting if you're tying the plants down directly to the pot?

Thanks

17. untie them. I know, that's a bit late.