VokaL's LST Method (How-To with Pics and Examples)

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Vokal420, Apr 11, 2005.

1. This is a really nice guide dude, +rep

I'm gonna try it when i start growing but i wonder, did you use bag seed and how potent was the product?

2. i cant wait to try this method out. looks like it would work nice under my 800 watt setup :) :smoking: Great write up bro

3. sweet guide bro. REP+

4. dude, the plant i got now is like 29 inches long and its just a skinny ass plant, how do i make it bush out more cus its already flowering...likei can see teh hairs...sorry if this dont make sense im so fucking high you wouldntbelieve. yeah dude....but umm how, seriously cus i want more then an eith off of this stupid plant...lol..im getttin pissed cus the leaves stopped growing, like the plant stopped gettin taller and now its just flowering and still not gettin bushy...help me i want freee weeeeed lo,l

5. Correct light and correct light position.

6. and that means? lol i just realized i threadjacked, or am i sooo stoned that i made this thread, fuck im too lazy to check

7. umm . . . anyways, this looks great, but it's a super old thread from the looks of it . . . .

but yes, I've already tied down my plants at two weeks old just cuz I was bored, but I don't have a ninety degree, their stems are just parallel with the surface of the soil and are slowly making their way back up. After a certain point I guess I'll have to pull the stem upward to create a more ninety degree angle . . .

8. Hail !! Vokal420 thats a fucking beast...well done man... ive done a bit of that training thing..but never as much as that,.. the odd big leafs,.. but that things just wild well done again and sweet post...

9. this seems sticky worthy

10. Hey guys I cant get the video link to work...is it still on there?

11. Thanks for the Guide Vokal420, I have a short grow space, so will be trying this out when the clones are ready. +Rep dewd

12. Very nice! Thanks for the guide man :)

13. inspirational....how long did you let it veg? cant wait to apply your method to my girls lol they need a couple more inches though my g/f wont let me have any more than 6 plants at a time lol so this will fix my pithetic yeild situation lol now i just have to find a way to fit 6 fucking tupperwares into my closet lol thanks man

14. And if u are lazy and dont feel like tying them just pinch and bend the stems they will grow outward and up away from the plant creating an even canopy i have 15 main colas on each of my plants.

15. Check out this thread pages 10 thru 12 are silly! Look up the "Max LST Method". Like nothing I have ever seen! Hydro LST to the max!

16. this thread is soo interesting but one thing..... its 3 years old

17. I've got sprouts in my closet in a rubbermaid container. I want to do this method but idk when I should start the first step. Do the plants need to be a certain height before I can do this?:confused:

18. Did you just not bother to read at all? :confused::confused::confused: