VokaL's LST Method (How-To with Pics and Examples)

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Vokal420, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Nope I had alteast 10+ that were bigger than pop cans and the rest were in the 2-5 inch range...see my journal for pics if you want to see for yourself...

2. i think that when you do lst you do loose that big arse single cola...more so in soil than in hydro but over all yield is up...well thats what i think and i have done some experiments to see...

3. wow a hydro lst grow:eek: ...i gotta try that one...lol

kc

4. damn that looks awesome man. +rep i need to do that. since my sister has pretty much given up the idea of growing i was gonna grow in a small space (planning on using lowrider) but now im gonna get some female seeds and do that shit man. thanks alot.

5. hey nokal im really considering this for my grow but im not sure. cottons has beeen helping me a lil bit and he thinks this is perfect. so basically you just keep tieing the branches down so light hits everything. wow man simply amazing oh my ques. is where can i find your grow journal so i can see more pics that way i can get more info

6. Jesus Christ Lose The White Lighter. Every Time I Get Chased By The Cops I Have One. Blow It Up, Its A Bad Omen.

7. what kind of strain is that?

8. can someone tell me exactly what lights to buy

9. lol ok High Pressure Sodium(HPS). why dont you read some guides dont be so lazy.

10. Came across this by chance and just had to create an account and say WOW!!!!! I have never seen anything like it! GREAT JOB!

11. yes. its a very nice write up. That one plant is amazing for the setup it was grown in.

12. Awesome grow. im thinking about using this lst method on my first grow.

13. nice first grow. I am doing the same to my bagseed with dental floss right now tying it down. I did that before I saw this so I am relieved that I didn't choose pruning.

14. Hola,

I am a 2nd timer that is going to try this outside.

From what I can see in those pics. You just keep untying and then tying down the outermost growth. Correct?

I don't quite get the "weaving" part described on stage 4. Can someone help me better understand the "weave and repeat" part?

How do you address the plant's increasing height during weaving? A 4 footer for example. Keep weaving in a circle?

Anyone have a copy of that video?

Thanks!

15. Id like to know, did you tie them down and then retie the new ones and just never untie till you thought it was enough??

16. just want to say thankyou for the awesome post

17. Great grow man! My roommate and I are now following your LST method to try and replicate your results. Thanks!:hello:

18. I've had this bookmarked for a while and am trying it on my grow... just waiting until the plant is the right height to start.

19. just tied down my plant...thanks a ton man this is so much help!