**Gun'z Official Second Attempt OutDoor Grow Season 10**

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gunner9218, May 4, 2010.

1. damn dude i was going to say something earlier but i figured id leave it for someone more experienced with that kind of thing, i dont have a clue though if i were to guess id say they got too little water by the heat stress in the leaves and they kind of look like mine did when they got too little water and unfortunately passed away(i assume) but im most likely wrong...have u been reading the sick plants forum? good luck man i wish i couldve been more of a help than a bump lol

2. You know, now that I relize it I think it was because of underwatering. I had a underwatering problem for about 4 days. I had about 3 plants drooping super bad because of a lack of water. Now the day before the tropical storm maybe 2 days the little plant looked like it was going droopy to like super, so then I watered it with almost full strength nutes cause it looked liked it needed a feeding so bad. So Im guessing it was a mixture between underwatering,nuteburn,then giving it to much water. So I think its dead it just getting worse each day.
    And yea I posted in the sick plants Im going to do some ph testing ASAP

But yea haha you were more then a bumb :D

3. Flowering pics!

Attached Files:

4. bump how they look?

5. They look freakin awesome -- especially the trainwreck at this point. I'd imagine they're all on different time frames.

6. O hell yes and its just getting better!
    Um no these were all planted on the same day. Actually my biggest bagseed is my oldest. Its only one plant that started about only 1 1/2 weeks earlier then the others but its just now starting to show its bud. I think the trainwreck and the sour are just budding faster cause it has some indica in it. My bagseed I can tell is 100% sativa since the late long flowering.