**Gun'z Official Second Attempt OutDoor Grow Season 10**

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gunner9218, May 4, 2010.

1. #41 gunner9218, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    Some UpdateS!

To start things off my lil plats have been growing great in the past week. They have been getting water pretty much everyday. My biggest one has been getting nute water everyday and seems to be liking it. Next water I'm going to feed it regular water though. All my new seedlings are on there 2nd set of leaves. The trainwreck seems to be the tallest followed by the Ak47 then the Sourcream but none the less they all look quit healthy. (Pics attached)

But I noticed my big plant has been attracting critters from the woods that is eating parts of my leaves. I'm not sure whats eating it but everyday it seems like its getting worse. It might be spidermites I'm not sure anyone know a insecticide on spraying these plants its making little holes in the leaves as seen in the pics. And for people that thinks it isnt flowering or if it still might be grown into a male, its def a female and IS flowering already as the pics speak for themselves! haha anyways so if anyone knows a good organic safe spray I can spray on the plants to keep the critters away PLEASE TELLL!!! I dont want my baby dying on me:(

Untill next time PEACE:smoking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bummp.. any suggestions on organic sprays?:confused:

3. Pleasse someone answer my plant is going to die a slow painful death unless I can find a good organic spray to spray the leaves with:eek:

4. im not sure of one from the top of my head but i know there is a forum on this. the thread is by corto malteze

5. Well THANK YOU so much for the explanation and indeed I got schooled, I wondered why the buds I thought were growing werent really growing fast anymore haha. Well can you tell that its def a female? It has the orange hair coming out of a pistil as in the pic, does that mean its a female i'm guessing. And I went out and bought rubbing alcohol,some pepper seasoning, garlic powder, cajun seasoning,dishsoap. I mixed all those together with 1cup of rub aloco, and 1 cup of water and just mixed the seaonings in there and then sprayed them on the leaves hopefully whatever is eating them dont find them appitizing anymore :)

And hey man your grow looks great cant wait till I see your sour cream harvest :hello:

6. Hell yeah thats exactly what i did for ants in my garden, hot sauce, cheap vodka rubbing alc. and so on then i just dug it all out it was tough but i won the battle lol

i wouldnt spray the bottoms of the leaves with it but id bet thatd be awesome for deer and other critters too. i use hot pepper wax which sounds to be about the same thing they take one bite and never want to take another. id definately try a test run though before i applied anything questionable to all of them lol but i like ur mcguiverness lol kick its ass man!

7. Man! So many little critters you got to watch out for in growing it is really not easy at all. And bad news I went out today (since after I waterd them it rained for awhile figures) and the spray did not work :(:eek: there was actually alot more eaten like they wanted to get revenge or something. PLUS I'm guessing it rained very hard because the little ak47 leaf fell off. So hopefully that wont put to much stress and turn it hermie since its a female seed.

Well after this post screw about organic I'm going to go to hardware store and buy some spray. I dont want them dying or getting a lot of stress. :(

8. Went out today and bought some mite spray hopefully that'll do the trick

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atlZegRslNg]YouTube - Home Made Bug Spray - Home Vegetable Garden[/ame]

10. Update

Well I transplanted the rest of the seedlings which were the auto ak, sour cream, and train wreck they all got transplanted safely and hopefully things will hold up great.

Well recently I went out and bought some organic "eco safe" mite spray at the hardware store. And I sprayed my biggest plant and a little on my 2 other plants that look like they had a few bites on the leaves.

So 2 days have passed and when I went to go check on them today it looks like the leaves I sprayed the spray on kinda shriveled up. Now I'm not sure if its from the spray or from my own organic sprayed I made up not long ago. Are the leaves fine? Should I keep the leaf on the plant or should I cut it off to save some of its energy on regrowing that leave or something.

Thank you for that video man, I will def going to try it if this spray I bought does not work (which seems its not but idk).
    Other then that they look great and hopefully it will stay that way. Now enjoy the pics:hello:

Attached Files:

11. Updates!

Well lately I've been kinda busy to bring updates the past couple of days. But obviously not busy enough to forget about ma plants:D. Well alot to say.

So first thing is first I started to LST 2 of my bag seeds. I plan on LST'ing the Trainwreck soon before the stem thickens up. It's pretty cool how the LST works. And they seem to like it so far. Stems have thickin quit abit after that.

And my Trainwreck, sour cream are growing so nicely. Sourcream leaves are quit stubby it looks like they maybe indicas, my other leaves are quit big and not as stubby so I'm guessing those are the sativas.

Now my auto ak is starting to produce some white hairs:hello: I'm so excited not sure how old it is but I have the date when it sprouted written down somewhere just got to find. Next update I will post on how old they are. Thinkin maybe bout 2-3 weeks now.

Finally I have pics of what the organic spray did to my leaves, or at least I think thats what it caused. It worked to keep the bugs off for a little and when I went out I found a few small small yelloworange critters I've never seen these things before or what there called I just took my time and scrape them off everywhere I saw them. The woods have some weird creatures livin in there

Well there ya go Tell me how my plants are doin!!:hello:

Heres pics

Attached Files:

12. #52 gunner9218, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    More

2ahorrrrt

Attached Files:

13. SWEET! looking good bro, keep up the good work! cant wait to see some auto action!

14. Update!!!

So its been awhile since I posted an update. Been busy. But I'm never to busy to stop checkin up on my plants an taking care of them. I have been seeing them at least every 2 days sometimes 3 because its been raining almost every day. I love the rain though. They grow soo much the day after.

As for the plants they seem to be growing strong and healthy. Might be a little bug problems but its florida summer in the woods so I dont think I can stop it that much. I'm sure I have helped it a little with my spray but it doesnt keep all of them away. They bugs like the leaves but hopefully they wont like the buds.

The ak47 auto is growing very healthy. The bugs seem to ignore the buds. So thats a good sign. Each day the buds have been getting quit bit bigger. Which I like alot. I wonder how much time now for harvest for the auto. Maybe 40-50 days? I planted the germinated seed on May 22nd. I do not know how long autos take I read around 90 days.

My sour cream has very bushy short leaves. It looks more of a indica dominant with a little sativa in it. Its growing pretty well a little short. But its getting there.

Now my trainwreck is getting pretty tall. But lately it seemed to slow its growth and started producing more leave sets. So thats good I didnt want it to get to big where it cant hold it self up. I had to put some nylon rope on the base of the stem and tied it to the bucket to keep it upright. It was leaning over quit a bit so that should help it.

And for the bagseed. They have been growing the best yet. There not to big and not to short. They are growing big healthy leaves and they are growing at almost the same rate as the other bagseeds. My biggest plant which is the bagseed is almost as tall as me. It's about 5,5 now. So its getting pretty tall. Very bushy to.

O yea and there have been mushrooms growqing in my soil in 3 pots. Is that a good thing or a bad thing and should I pick them or leave them for like protection of anything.

Well I think I covered everything! Tell me some feedback on how I'm doing

(O I know my camera sucks for macro shots. I'm getting a sony 12mp so Ill have better shots soon)
    PEACE :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. yo dude your plants are looking great! you got a nice variety there with indica and sativa dominants. nice looking buds on the auto too:smoking:

16. WOW MAN! totaly jealous :-D nice job!

17. Haha thanks guys.:hello:

I ran into a small problem. It happened to be a underwatering issue but I believe I fixed the issue I just got to water them everyday now since there getting so big and its sooo hot out.

You should see them now. They gotten so much bigger. The auto flower is getting very very dank smell and the thc crstals are so big I can see them coming off the leaves I never seen that on bud before haha I think thats kinda cool.

It looks like all my plants are starting to flower now. Sourcream looks like it started to flower first. Trainwreck is not far behind it. And the 2 big bag seed are having a lil star to flower maybe since I haven givin them enough water lately. But I watered them well recently so it wont be long till I see some buds on them trees. I can see where the buds will form small hairs on the stalk.

Plus i out of all the 6 seeds I got all of them turned out to be female so thats a huge plus!
    I still have 2 regular autoflower PurpleJems seeds I got that I might be planting in December. Because I hear cold makes bud purple so hopefully the purple gentics will show well around that time

More updates with new pics Soon!!:smoke:

18. #58 gunner9218, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    O yea I forgot on the way there today I was face to face with a wolf/coyate. It was scary as hell. I saw him so I stopped and he was sniffing the ground and he kept coming towards me looking down then about 5 feet from me he finally looks up. At this point Im shittin my pants thinkin Im gunna die or this cant be good. So it just stared at me for awhile. I didnt want to show any domincene towards him so I just slowly sat down. So did he.

Tens minutes pass and I try to slowly get back up and each time he starts to growl and show his teeth so I decided to just stay there still as can be.

I start dripping in sweat its so hot outside and all I carrying is empty water bottles. I was so thirtsy. I tried to check my phone to see if I had service which I didnt so that was bad. Butt finally after maybe an hour of him just looking at me dead in the eye he got up and quickly ran off.

That has to be one of the scariest moments of my life. For now on Im carrying a hunting knife just incase.

Anyways I posted a video of ma plants about 3 days ago I forgot to give you the link. So the video was taken a few days ago so alot of growing has occured since then enjoy :smoke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D5n5p2Nb2A&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- sourcream,ak47,whitewidow,trainwreck[/ame]

19. Well I think its time for a new update. After all watching marijuana grow is so interesting.

Anyways alot of growth has occured. I successfully put back to life my biggest plant which seemed to be dying slowly but now is alive and super healthy now thanks to grasscity. Just got to keep it that way now.

Approx, 4 plants are flowering now. Sourcream trainwreck biggest bagseed and of course my autoflower are flowering and producing some smelly buds now. Sourcream seems to be my favorite plant. It had a cool leaf structure and the buds are going to be quit hairy. Trainwreck on the other hand seems like its gunna produce some nice smelly nugs. So its gunna be a tough battle between the two haha.

On a bad note WTF happened to my autoflower. IT looks shitty! Idk what happened a day after the tropical storm hit I came back and it looks like half the leaves are dead. It might be from nute burn or overwatering its def between the two. Im not going to feed it or water for a couple of days and see if thats helps. All the leaves are basically dying off one by one and I cant control it. I dont even think new leaves are going to grow.

I think I killed it :(

So yea comments or tips appreciated Ill be sure to listen to em.

Heres pics.

Attached Files:

20. more pics...................