**Gun'z Official Second Attempt OutDoor Grow Season 10**

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gunner9218, May 4, 2010.

1. Updates!

Fuzz idk if your still reading this thread but I just read your older post on here didn't see them the first time, but the company you got your seeds from (drchronic i think) you said they gave you free seeds. Were these seeds any reliable? And you said you can sex the seeds? As in making it either a female or male? Not sure what you mean but if thats the case then aww man did I waste a few bucks. I'll look into that next time. If Worldwide seeds do not germinate. :mad:

Anyways, as the muggy day started here in FL I decided that my 3 seeds that have been germinating for 2 days are ready to be planted so I planted all 3 of them. I used the paper towel method and placed into a blown up zip-lock bag and put into the darkness. I dont think I will have enough room to germinate anymore since I still need to germinate 2 more seeds which are the ak, and trainwreck. Then my spot will be completely covered in Mj trees haha once they start getting big.

My plant that I already started growing is pretty big now.Its workin on its 3rd set of leaves. I might do some lst idk yet

So for now I got 4 plants going and hopefully 2 more. O I also read that worldwide was giving away free seeds with every order so hopefully I'll get some more free strains.

Pics comin in next update :cool:

2. Looking good so far dude. When you planning on putting them in the ground? :smoking: GROW ON!

3. ^
    |

Probably when they can take on any rain here haha

4. Well we had some major rain the past couple of days. It sucks to because I planted my seedlings in party cups and stuff and had them outside at my spot well it rained and it pretty much left a puddle in the cup when I got there to check. IF it wasnt for my holes on the bottom for drainage were there they def be dead. Anways the last time I checked during a rain break I put a sandwhiuch bag over the tops of the cups but put a little stick in the middle so the sprout can grow and stay dry but still moist. Hopefully the havent dies yet I didnt check on them today and it also rained today.

And for my big plant that has been growin after it rained it looked so sad. Before it rained the leafs were nice and straight and perked up like tryin to show itself off. Now after it rained it look like it got beaten up and is very sad haha its gotten very big though. Well tomorrow I will take pics of everything it should stay sunny

O and I think tomorrow is when I'll get my TrainWreck AND Auto Ak47, both femanizd plus those extra seeds there sending me when I ordered while they were doin a special

5. Update Time!

Finally the rain has settled. Not one drop today. Nice hot humid florida day.

It looked like putting the bags over the cups of my sprouts did fairly a good job. I'm lucky I did that because right after I left the spot it started to pour rain again. But since I had them bags over the lil sprouts they were fine. The only bad thing from that was 1 sprout I guess didnt recieve much light from under the bag (which are clear sandwhich bags) but it stretched to the top of the bag pretty much acting like a barrier so the sprout wouldnt grow higher anymore. It seems it has grown to much with not much support. As I was taking the bag off it was pretty much leaning over a quit a bit. Its getting alot of sun now so hopefully it will regain it's strength it needs to support itself again. If not I'll just tie it to a toothpick so it would have something to lean on if it needs support. And the one with the bag over the cup in the pic is a new sprout I planted today. I put the bag over to provide moisture,humidity, and just incase of a hardrain fall to.

I have a few questions about my 2 weeks and 2 day old plant. On top of the plant of where it starts growing new leaves I saw like white hair lookin things. I'm not sure if its just new leaves forming or what. But I also "think" not sure but it has pistils growing where the leaves branches start. Now this is bag seed but I'm wonderin now if it could be a autoflower strain or not. It would be cool if it was haha. But I'll take better pictures on what I'm talking about next time when my camera can actually pic the little parts up.

But yea here are pics, taking today!!

Attached Files:

6. well i fit it into one of those categories. i bought from WMS and so far none of my greenhouse seeds have sprouted. i had 2 church and 1 big bang all to the trash. my nirvana ppp both germed but one didnt make it. just hope those GHS trainwreck seeds i have left will germ. id recommend to stay with attitude ive bought from them before but they were a bit more expensive than worldwide. well its worth the extra bucks for your seeds to actually sprout

7. Aww man that sucks. What method did you use. But yes hopefully your other ones will sprout:D

8. hey man just checkin things out. your girl looks nice and healthy. stay safe:smoking:

9. Sweet Glad to hear that from a more experience grower then me :)

10. Updates!!!!!!!

Yaaaayy!! Got my seeds today:hello: They look great to. I got Auto Ak47, TrainWreck, SourCream, RockLock, and SharksBreath they are all feminized. I'm only going to germinate the ak,sour cream, and the train. Thats 7 plants in all with the plants I'm already growing so whoa hopefully I'll get some decent yields.:smoke:

Well my main plant I've been growing is in fact an auto flower as with my other seedling I planted a couple days ago. Those seeds might be feminzed to. Not sure what kind but its def a known strain if its an auto and the seeds came from someone who knows someone that grows. Already the the top leaves are forming thc resin with a lil bud growing in the middle. Its startin to smell like bud to. Its growing quit well to. I'm planning to buy nutrients tomorrow for its next watering.

Also my other seedlings I planted a couple days ago seem to be doin fine and healthy and most of all quit strong.

I'm not sure how I'm going to dry these buds I'm thinking about getting a big cooler and outline the inside with wood and have hooks to hang the bud and maybe a small portable fan. And have it outside. I'll have the top on it so no insects or anything can get in.

Has anyone ever dried bud outside in something they made. I cant dry it indoors family is coming down probably by the time I'll have it harvested.

Heres Pics YAAAYY:smoke:

Attached Files:

11. #31 gunner9218, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    More Pics!!

Attached Files:

12. Sweet so my Ak47,Sourcream, and TrainWreck all decided to pop this morning when I got up. I just got done planting them shortly after waking up. Hopefully I will see sprouts tomorrow afternoon!

Also yesterday I gave my biggest plant some Nutes of a NPK ratio of 10-15-10 I only gave her a half dose I'll be increasing the dose little by little untill it reaches full strenth dose. Seems like she liking her nutes so far so Yaay. :hello:

13. Nice. I'll follow.:cool:

(brave man walking around Florida woods, fuckin' alligators).

14. Yes alligators indeed sir. Kinda creepy walking through there and wondering whats below the soggy grass.:eek:

O and Sourcream is the first one to sprout in the cup.:hello: I looked at it this morning and sour cream came out of the soil. Just not my other 2 (ak,TrainWreck) hopefully when I come back later afternoon one more will come out of the soil and hopefully all will come out tomorrow or the next if not there most likely duds. I've had 100% that I put in the soil that all of them took no less then 2 days to sprout. Even a bad germinated seed with its taproot all curled up it still grew haha. So yup I'm pretty sure I'm getting a hang on the seedling part. Now comes Flowering!

**Add more pics this later on.**

Peace

15. Ok all of my seeds I planted yesterday (auto ak47, Sourcream, TrainWreck) have sprouted I just checked on them . So I officially have 6 plants growing. 3 of those being some killer strains and the bagseeds I do believe to be auto's since it is flowering already.

So tomorrow I will post pics of all the plants together like a lil family haha.

I do believe everything is going well I also gave the big girl some more nutes today in her water hopefully she will be a little bit bigger by tomorrow to snap some good pics.
    :wave:

16. #36 fuzz420, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    not trying to be rude but u were told ur nugs were auto and thats how you know? because i dont see any evidence of flowering, those little feathershaped things on each node arent calyxes to tell u the truth i dont know what they are but u get used to them being there lol and everything else just seems like standard veg growth

the sex...organs will show up between that feather thing and the new growth tips there during pre flower

sexing is a difficult thing to get a handle on until youve done it and seen it and know lol i thought that meant it was female too and i told someone they had a female and it ended up being male lol then with my first grow i had like 10 plants and i killed them all but one because i saw the calyxes growing and thought nothing green should be growing wheres my white hairs lol i saved the one just because and it ended up being my first harvest that i overdried under cured and it tasted like shit and gave me a headache lol but once you can touch a grow start to finish it will seem like common sense from then on and you can start worrying about everything else lol

17. Yes I will admit I'm not that experience with the sexing part. But also thanks for your input.
    Now I didnt know if they were autos or not or any strain when I got the seeds. I figured it was autos since it was flowering already. Now what I mean by flowering is that its starting to smell like its growing buds. I never grew a male so I dont know if males smell to or perhaps both sexes start to smell. Another thing is that it kinda stop its growing spree. Its been growing the same leaves for 2-3 days now but in the center are these couple of small white hairs. Isn't that what it means when its starts flowering? I'm def no way 100% correct but this was my theory. Feel free to bash it anyway you want :)

Anyways well I'm gunna make an update post soon with pics so the next time I go out there probably as soon as I finish this post I will try to take pics on what I'm talking about.

Peace for now :smoke:

18. Updattesss!!!

Got some needed updates to share!

To start things off I would like to say so far things are going 99.7% correct with my operation. There may be a tad things I might not being doing right, but so far everything is working out.

I first noticed when I got to my spot my Sourcream has been sprouted and is currently growing its first set of leaves. Still in the party cup

With the ak47, and TrainWreck both seeds have popped out of the soil and about to break free from the seed. I'm expecting to have there leaves growing by late afternoon tomorrow. They are both in party cups as well to.

But my other 2 seeds that have been a little ahead have been transplanted into there new home of a 5gal bucket. It was my first transplant so I hope I didnt do anything wrong. It was hard at first I wasn't to sure on how to open the cup so I can just take the soil that is formed like the cup and place that into a lil hole in the soil I dug. Instead when I tried to take it out both time the soil kinda crushed on me while I was about to put them in the holes. The main thing I'm concerned is the soil like stopped the roots from growing since the way I transplanted it. They look good after words but only time will tell if I did it correctly plus I have 3 more transplants to go once the strains are ready.

So does anyone have any easy transplanting tips to transplant from a party cup?

Anyways here are some pics. Some are before the transplant and after.

I also took a Family picture for shits and giggles hehe

Attached Files:

19. Well its been a few days since the transplant and they seem to be doing great and healthy! And my new seedlings are also doing great. Very healthy set of its first leaves.

Plus I would like to note I'll be adding the strain joint doctors " purple jems " auto flower to my grow I'm getting to just incase one turns male since I bought 2 seeds non femized. I will keep you posted once I get my new seeds
    :wave:

20. New Pics coming TOODAAY!!