**Gun'z Official Second Attempt OutDoor Grow Season 10**

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gunner9218, May 4, 2010.

1. #1 gunner9218, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Ello blades,
    Last year I had my first attempt on growing which kinda failed miserbably. Well this year I want to be successful and in order for me to attempt to do that Ive read many new articles on cultivating marijuana. Well I would like this to be very well organized and updated.

**Update**
    Now growing auto ak47, Sourcream, and Trainwreck.!!

Right now I want to grow only 3 plants it will be easier for me. Currently I have 1 seedling that just sprouted today and I still have 2 more that I recently placed in germinating conditions. I'm growing these in 5gal buckets just in case i need to move them. I also see lots of success in 5 gal grows. Plus I will be growing in the good ole woods. I made a perfect spot and is secluded from any trails or paths. Sorry for no pics as soon as im done posting this I will go back and take a couple of pics of my newly sprouted plant and hopefully turn into a good smoke

Peace! :hello:

2. Here are some pics ive taken.:) First one is the bucket I'm growing in /second one is aside view of the lil sprout, the third one is a top view and last one is a pic of vegetation by me in the ole Florida woods:hello:

Attached Files:

3. Update: Checked the lil baby today and its lookin fine and and healthy. The first leaves have grown a little bit more and its gotten taller. I noticed this back trail in the woods that led pretty close to my spot so I dug deeper into the woods where its almost impossible to find your direction of which your headed which means I'm the only person that knows about it :) I also pissed around my area to make sure no wild bores or panthers come by and eat my poor baby while its still young but as of now I have nothing to worry about.

As for my other seeds go, I just checked and out of the 5 1 cracked open so I might be planting it tomorrow or the next.

But does anyone know how muchh water I should water the lil plants? I'm scared I might over water it while it still young. As of now I water it till the top layer of soil gets damp then I wait till it gets dry almost like dirt but with a lil dampness till I water it again

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. Update and new PICS!!!

I checked on it today and seems to be doing excellent. Her leaves have grown a quit bit bigger. I added a lil soil to the root since it was a tab bit streatching and I'm not going to be able to check on it for a couple of days. I also watered her today so she will be fine without water for a day.

Heres pics.:wave:

Attached Files:

5. Lonely hahah:wave:a

6. hey man! it looks great ive always wanted to grow in florida the "useless" land goes on forever lol it looks like youve got a good soil mix going there and im surprised to see your seedlings unmangled slugs can smell seedlings for miles lol

im sorry its lonely lol i think its all about strains to the big guns of grass city because i see threads where ppl are like i think im going to grow and everyones like omg rly ur so cool lol no one talked to me for a while either lol and now i havent updated in forever so everyone prolly forgot lol

i like the idea of your spot ive been doing the same thing, i love hiking so its fun for me to go digging through superdense hard to traverse forrests lol and thats how ive been finding my best spots lol the girlfriend hates it though i lead her through a different marsh or pricker patch or laurel forrest every week lol

well good luck man! il be stopping in every now and again keep up the good work

7. Lol haha. Well I've been thinking about ordering a nice strain seed off of a seed bank. I am just not sure which one I should get. I want something that creates purple buds but still dank. I hear purple buds look great but potency isn't really there. So right now I'm looking for one that has both! :) I actually kinda like the "Feminized Purple Power" from seed boutique it comes with 4 so idk. If not then I'm going with the famous TrainWreck. It looks Dank as Hell! Well Any imput on trainwreck anything good or bad about it?

8. Update:

I haven't checked it in 2 days now. When I got there the soil was pretty dry so I watered it. It looks like its doing well. I see it seconds nodes are forming and I'm predicting those will be the same size as the first ones in 2 days or so. slugs or pest have not been a problem yet the only thing really to worry about is some animal come by but hopefully my piss barier will help that.

I also made my decision and I plan on buying 1 feminized trainwreck seed. So I can have at least a named strain this year. Hopefully it will germ correctly :)

Here are some pics.

Attached Files:

9. wow what a coincidence lol im smoking some right now...it looks more like indoor though and tastes like it wasnt cured...like it has the potential to be great hidden under some nasty smells but normaly when i get it its much nicer kind of a mild fruit taste with a dankness of like a skunk but without the bite and its strong but im usually smoking sour deez so i get a bag of this and wonder how i smoked it so fast so its nice and mellow vs the sour deez punch which i mean as a compliment to it its a calm and easy smoke

and dankohzee really pimped the tdub lol in his 2009 outdoor journal lol he had some trees going last year its a really popular strain i think old pork might have grown it as well forgive me if im wrong everyone lol but some of the better growers on here seemed to enjoy it so look up their old threads and check them out for yourself. if im not mistaken they also have a decent resistance to mold

lol so good choice, now u just gotta rename your thread to !!!!!!!GUN'Z TRAINWRECK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!! and your bound to get some traffic through here lol

good luck man

10. Hahahahaha Daaam thats funny and hey guess what I just ordered Trainwreck AND auto ak47 both feminized and ordered them off of Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds I heard mixed reviews about people getting there seeds but hopefully they will follow through. What do you think is the best way to germinate? I only have 1 seed of each so I cant fuck up you know? Like do you think the paper towel method would be better or placing them in a cup of warm water sit for 24hrs in darkness and plant them once they sink to the bottom?

So hopefully I can change the title to !!!!GUN'Z TRAINWRECK $$ AUTO AK47 EXTRAVAGANZA!!! LOL once i get dem seeds I will :hello::smoking:

11. NICE ive always wanted to c auto ak in action its got ryder genetics correct? i think its lr2 and ak thats going to be an awesome strain, but just one seed? next time ur better off buyin reg seeds its soooooo easy to sex the plants its no big deal at all and its soooo much cheaper AND!!! you can make urself seeds so u dont have to keep buying them(but let them finish so u dont loose your strain like me lol)

as for germing i am 100% a paper towel method man i put them in a box on top of my light and they get super hot and usualy germ over night

idk the shot glass method just seems kind of stupid to me...i just dont see the use, either stick it in a paper towel or stick it in some dirt lol its so damn easy lol why make it difficult? the only potential problems in the paper towel method are that you could break the root tip if you wait long enough that the root tip pushes through the paper towel, in which case dont try to pull it out(which often works)just cut the paper towel and separate it or worse comes to worse just burry it lol and if u put it on a heater ul cook em lol learned that lesson the hard way

and ive never worked with that seed company, just doc chronic and attitude but imho next time attitude seeds is the very best they send you free seeds with every order and if u buy a t shirt or a mug they will guarantee that it will arrive and if it doesnt theyll keep sending it, i opted for my seeds to be sent in a dvd case and they came in like 3-4 days and i got a free femmd sour cream(sour deez and g13 haze) and a femmed la woman both by dna genetics and im still working with them to this day and theyre prices are pretty good when one conciders comparable companies

peace man! gl cant wait to c ur auto ak

12. yea fuzz420 i definitely agree with you on that one. im just done taking a chance with a seedbank to save a few bucks. thats what i did. i bought from worldwide marijuana seeds and so far 2 church and 1 big bang were fails. never germinated. in the end i lossed more money than i was trying to save. from now on attitude. very professional and they have a lot of sales. hope you dont have my luck though and for your question about how much you should water.

dont be afraid to water them you said "I water it till the top layer of soil gets damp" water it well so that all the soil is able to absorb some moisture. as long as excess water is to get out from drainage holes you should be good to go

13. #13 hiolday, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    hey buddy if you only have one shot at it, i would put the seeds in 16oz cups, filling about 2/3 the way(leaving room to add dirt later). saturate, cover with plastic(old baggy works)poke a couple holes course. Then a little fish tank set-up is ideal with the dim hood light on constantly, and a heating pad underneath(maybe a towel in between to adjust heat a little more). You might not be set up for that but that's the general idea,... moisture, low-level lighting, and warmth(usually between 75-80 works for me). Good-luck!:smoking:[/QUOTE--- can't fix stupid...Ron White]

14. hey do the seeds from that site come in a blank package? So nobody would read it and know what it was?

15. Idk yet but I will def post pics of the seeds once they get here! I also bet my plant now will be much more bigger once the seeds come.

Hey thanks hiolday Ill be sure to do that. Lately everytime I tried to germinate bagseeds I think I water the paper towel a bit to much because the next day I see like ooze coming from the seeds probably from to much water in them. So I think I'll let nature do the germinating for me. Just place the seed i the cup, make a hole bout half inch put pointy side down, water, and put a plastic wrap on top to add humidity and somewhat warmthness to it.

And updates with pics are comin tomorrow!!!:hello:

16. yea they ship discretely....

17. yeah i forgot to mention if u use ur credit card with attitude it shows up as attitude gift shops and it comes very discretely other than the fact that your mail man wonders why the hell ur getting all these packages from europe lol id say they make a good percent of their moneyfrom the u.s. so these companies make it their buisness to be at least one step ahead of customs

18. Aww man everyone is mention things about attitude haha has any one bought with worldwide and got a good germination with haha?

o time for UPDATES!

19. So today I finally decided to go back since 2 days ago. I was thinkin they needed water in the hot sun all day so i went today instead.
    Plus I like to see the fast growth it makes in 2 days its kewlz. I gave it some water to that made the whole top layer nice and watered evenly.

There maybe rain in the forcast so I'm hoping the soil will be ready when the rain comes and doesnt over water it.

Anyway here the pics. Its been 2 days since my last pics.

Attached Files:

20. UPDATESS!!!

Went out today after 2 days. I also havent watered it for 2 days. So again I watered it and hopefully it will be set for another 2 days which seems to be working out alright. Leaves are comin in nicely to.

Enough with the talkin here are pics.