Seriously? Over a fucking roach?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xWhitechapel420, May 4, 2010.

1. So last night my sister and her boyfriend came over to my house.
    I actually introduced him to her, and me and him are pretty good friends. We probably chill 3-4 days a week, and always smoke up and shit.

Last night, I didnt have any bud, and the deal was my friend was gonna come over and smoke a fat blunt with me for $5. The weed wasnt anything special, just some lousy regs, but it got me high.

We agreed I wanted to save like half a bowl, or the roach, so I have something to smoke later on. (which i smoked this morning)

Well we're sitting outside smoking, and the blunt gets down to a tiny ass roach, literally theres like 2-3 hits at the most left. you couldnt even hold it without burning your fingers.

So I put the shit out and start walking inside, and my sister is like "Wtf did you just try to run off with that" and she starts freaking out.
    My friend is like "Dude I wasnt finished smoking that, give it back, etc." and repeatedly tells me to throw it in the bowl, and shit.
    So now they are making a huge fucking deal over a tiny ass blunt roach, when we agreed that i was gonna keep a tiny bit anyways.

So my sisters like "If you keep that you are putting a serious fucking hole in your friendship, etc. etc." and my friend is making a big ass deal over a tiny ass roach, and im just laughing at him. I couldn't believe he was serious, here I am without any weed, and he has a fatass sack, and hes freaking out over 2 hits.

Long story short, he left, and I called him up today and was like "You wanna play some disc golf man" and he said "Fuck you" and hung up.

Fuck that shit..I dont want to lose a good friend, but hes never acted like that before and seriously got on my damn nerves. I just couldn't believe how serious they were.

Some people :/ :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. That really sucks man. I don't understand why people freak out over things like that.

3. fuck em. when they realize their stupidity, give them a second chance and if it happens again end the friendship.

4. That is the greediest shit I've ever heard of. That's fucked up, man.

If they are being that lame over a roach, then maybe their not such good people...

5. Yeah man thats the thing, I've never had a reason to not trust him before. We've been chillin since the day we met, and we've smoked so many times. I've given him weed before, and vice versa.

I would consider him one of my best friends, and im not too sure what to think of this whole situation.

6. Dude fuck that ya know that the prior verbal agreement was that you were to keep the roach.....Your homie is just a lil bitch hangin up on people if he wanted to fuckin trip over a blunt roach he aint a real freind. Dude was he actin all hard cuz your sis was there or what i just think you need to get a better quality of friend man.... That dudes shit can get you into trouble in the wrong hood (ya know the kinda trouble that ends up with a mo fo shot) well at least you got the roach though you did pay for it and your homie was gonna smoke the blunt anyway So i think you should be in the clear with your own concience

7. When bitches hang around each other, they eventually have their period during the same time, perhaps they're just having their period, and they really wanted the roach hits to calm them down.

Or they're playing a joke on you.

8. Fuck that asshole, I'll play some disk golf with you my man.

Haha I'm kiddin', but seriously it sounds like these kids attract their fair share of drama.
    If they're willing to freak out at you over a roach, then I'm not sure they're worth
    the effort or deserve your respect.

Just my two cents, of course.
    :smoke:

9. him and your sis could just be fucking with u

10. that guy is one of the biggest d bags i've read about on here. and there's a lot of stories with d bags.

11. lol what kind of shit is that? did he understand the insignificance of what was left or what?

you probably should have been like, "guys theres hardly anything left im gonna just roach this... mind if i keep it?" then you wouldnt have looked like a goon trying to run off with some shit without saying anything.

or you could have been the bigger dude and given up the tiny roach... like you said, it isnt a lot.

anyway the guy is a tool for acting like that...

12. if u 2 are really friends then he will apologize sooner or later and if he doesn't hes not a friend

13. We dont fuck with that hood shit, we are potheads, and hes never really acted like that before. My sister was really high and thought the whole situation was way bigger than it really was, but my friend on the other hand was just being a fuckin asshole. I don't really care that much myself, lol.

Fuck that, I wanted to keep it, and smoke it this morning because i didnt have any weed. Which is what I did, and it definitely helped with my headache...I know a roach isnt a big deal, but when you're out of pot, 3 hits is a lot more than having nothing at all lol.
    :cool:

14. Did you forget to give him the five dollars? That seems pretty ridiculous to me. Perhaps it's time to move on and find other friends if they be trippin like that over little shit.

15. Yeah your friend/sister took it abit far.

16. ^^^^^

17. tbh i think ur friend is just pussy whipped, and it got a big deal when your sister did that.i dont think it would have blown porportion if your sister didnt come out of cuts.umm yea idk if it was still like half a blunt i woulda been mad but they sound like some PMSing fire fiends!!u shoulda just said is this cool but fuck it knaw mean:cool:people trip over the smallest things man lol just enjoy the little things in life, not trip over them

18. idk sometimes people just have weird ass moments. you know how sometimes most people have to sneeze? well sometimes other people just have to flip a bitch over somthin stupid.
    geez thats sum fucked up logic lol:smoking:

19. If they wanted the roach clip that bad, i would of just fuckin tossed out at them and peaced out,.

20. now that im high, i find it more difficult t o grasp

why is he acting like you took a blunt from him? ill assume youre saying the truth and that it was a roach but the way hes asking its as if you have a little more than you think

even if that isnt the case, why not smoke the rest of it with your friends or whatever? you NEED to save it? you and your sis cant scrape up 10 bills?

honestly whatever happened to the roach (you smoked/saved it, or you and your friends smoked it on the spot, or even throw that shit away) doesnt matter. ok ill admit roaches can be useful; i used to save up my roaches and my roommate roaches in a white owl case and smoke the whole thing with them every two weeks... but still

youre saying theyre acting heated over a roach, when youre just as mad (and the root of the problem is the roach). you got so mad you went to your computer (probably all mad and sanctimonious and shit) and started typing this story they are acting like retards but you should ask them how much they thought was left of the roach because seriously your acting like a bitch over 25 cents worth of weed (if indeed it was a tiny roacch like you say)

i dont mean to be an asshole to you itsjust that when i het high the complexity of my thinking si a lot different and i see regular things from many differnet angles