The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Homemade Bong (Needs Bowl)

• by Mackaman
  • May 03 2010 12:18 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Learning farmer

• PipPipPip
  • Mackaman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:18 AM

I'm brand new to the whole bong scene, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to buy 1, so I tryed to make one.

I'm not sure on what to use for a bowl, I was thinking to use the mouthpiece for an instrument like a saxaphone or something like that.

This is how it looks; should I improve anything, and what about a bowl piece?
Posted Image
Replies (9)

• my DANK makes babbies cry

• Electus Unus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 834 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:25 AM

i wouldnt recommend cans, you can cut yourself with that and scotch tapes gotta got, get electrical or duct tape and a plastic bottle and start over.

if you must use cans then use a monster can with the lid on it (they do exist.)

• Multi-Toker.

• diagnosedashigh
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 684 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:34 AM

venom cans are the complete best and for bowls id get a actual glass one and if u cant afford one use anything u think would be suitable.

• Pip
  • keeds
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:47 AM

You can use a wrench socket for a bowl, and I have heard of people using like trombone mouth pieces for bowls too.

• JORDANEast
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 587 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:08 AM

Frist off a saxphone mouthpiece would never work. Maybe a trombone or a trumpet, but a sax has a plastic piece and a reed. Not great for smoking. I've had this same problem. you have one of a few choices. If you don't care about health tin/aluminum foil is always a choice. I'm genuinely not sure who to believe as to its risks. No one has found any substantial evidence surrounding its use in smoking implements. Secondly you could roll a joint and stick it in the end. Ghetto, a pain in the ass, but safe. Third you might consider a socket. That's all I can think of. I've never heard anyone find a real good bowl for homemades, but someone has probably found one somehwere.

• WEAK little LOSER boy *** 96 hrs no fap, 0 hrs no thc D:

• Goldmine
  • Gold Member
  • 12,754 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:13 AM

get some papers. roll a joint..

then get a 20oz plastic bottle and poke a hole in the side. use the tube from a bic pen as your downstem, insert the joint into the pen tube, and youve got a bong.

• Newtoke
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:16 AM

The top of a saltshaker is probably the best bowl you can find in your home...already has the holes and are normally stainless steel so its healthy(to some extent)

• PipPipPip
  • Flipfish
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:39 AM

title edit.

homemade bong (Needs homemade bong)

use glass or wood when making a pipe at home or anywhere.:smoke:

• PipPipPip
  • Flipfish
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:45 AM

get some papers. roll a joint..

then get a 20oz plastic bottle and poke a hole in the side. use the tube from a bic pen as your downstem, insert the joint into the pen tube, and youve got a bong.

smoke coming directly through a downstem off the cherry melts plastic., producing a vapor you inhale.

You can use a wrench socket for a bowl, and I have heard of people using like trombone mouth pieces for bowls too.

most wrench sockets are chrome. this plating could burn off into your lungs.

• Learning farmer

• PipPipPip
  • Mackaman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:56 AM

my bad I didn't mean saxaphone, I meant tuba, and thnx for the options. Imma probably head to home depot or something to look for last piece, meh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved