Cannabis "caviar"

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TheHypnoToad, May 1, 2010.

1. I haven't even seen this at my disp
    Arkansas got super close in 2012.

2. When Texas freezes over.

3. Exactly. I may have an opportunity to go work in Colorado very soon so my life may get a lil easier if that job comes through. 😀

4. Not a fan of the one hitter quitter. I'm a toker, not a crack smoker. I like to ease my way into the jacuzzi like the old man I am. But I do understand why ya'll got boners over this.

5. Hah. Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I have never had any. I would like to compare it with the oil cartridge's I get for $40. Each cartridge has ~80 - 90 hits. How many hits would you get out of a gram of that stuff?

7. #47 ewade1, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Not sure, I just rolled mine up in a blunt and smoked it...vacation style. Every oil cartomizer setup I've ever tried was weak AF (including the CO ones). Although the dabs I had up there almost knocked me out. I've come to the conclusion that the carts are too diluted for me.

8. I'd probably try a gram of this once but that would be about it.  $60 a gram is outrageous

If you grow and have the gear it cost < $10 to make, butane and the dry ice to make keef.

Unfortunately Florida isn't friendly enough for me to grow, let alone make oil. 

11. Had some cp30 og caviar for 40 a g, the thing had the exact same color and some as cp30 too Lol. It was pretty fire for the .5 I copped

Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. here in New Mexico there is a dispensary that sales a caviar of sorts. its sugar leaf mixed in with bho than rolled in keif. I got about 2 grams of the stuff for free and it looked like black sparkly shake. I wouldn't call it one hitter quitter but it would defiantly super charge some joints.