Cannabis "caviar"

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TheHypnoToad, May 1, 2010.

1. Dude bump bcuz this is cool af

2. Thats old caviar.

New caviar, is that rolled in kief.

I will be making some just like that. been busy but have the buds and gear just need my butane and some dry ice.

4. If I had the extra cash laying around fuck yeah I'd buy some!

5. Better than that, you will make it :devious:

6. Fuck yeah! Making it would be much more fun than buying it.

7. Whats awesome is using different strains.

Use bud from one of your favorite strains
    Oil from another
    kief from another

Bam, 3 flavors and highs in one ridiculously potent package :D

8. i thought about doing this, but never had the money or resources to do so. If you can do it, please let me know how ripped you get

9. I've seen that since '10-'11 as well though

10. I've had some. It's nice

11. I know this thread is kinda old but here is some Golden Goat Caviar from Natures Best in Colorado. It's str8 fire. Can't wait to go back in November. I'm just gonna smoke on this and some shatter the whole time. Highly recommended!

uploadfromtaptalk1409331439163.jpg

looks excellent!

I need to make keef and I can make my own.I have everything else.

it seems so, yet even then, osg was onto it, and certainly there were those before

14. I have already tried it and i make my own too. And OP, it's not just soaked in oil, its also rolled in kief. You can take bubble hash (or bho hash - yuk) and mix it in with bud as a form of caviar. If you ever come across a cavi cone, hold onto your ass cause your in for one helluva ride.

15. ^my kind of stoner^ :)

16. I get it for $30 a gram

17. It's $20/g at the Dispensery in Colorado my cousin scores for me from: http://www.naturesbestpot.com/products.html

If anyone's ever out there and u know someone with a medical card, they have the cheapest quality stuff. Their flowers are really nice as well.

18. I have noticed a trend in California (epecially the delivery services in L.A. area) where they are jacking up the price of weed to $25 a g. It's pissin me off cause colorado and washington have the right prices.

19. We have the right prices you just live in SoCal where everything is inflated. Some how my 1k /lb gets down there and is being sold for 25/g.

20. I'm still waiting on Texas to legalize it medically. Smh