Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How many ounces in a QP......

• Please log in to reply

six_shooter

six_shooter

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 215 posts
Hi, i was wondering how many ounces would be in a QP of dank and also how much would you pay for it (danks) dollars will be fine but anyone who lives over in England in pounds would be very helpful to:D

Freedumb

• Old School
  • 2,294 posts
i used to get confused about conversions but i would always just use google

if you want to know how many ounces in 1/4 pound. then type that... the answer will automatacly come up

http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

its 4 ounces
  • six_shooter likes this

WL-Jeff

WL-Jeff

My Nissan > Your Car

• Old School
  • 1,171 posts
4 ounces in a quarter pound.

skittles

skittles

Good to be alive and free

• Old School
  • 4,231 posts
~$800

yah expensive

bloodshot

bloodshot

Herb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
have you guys see www.gizoogle.com ? do a search and look at the hits.. the way theyre worded... snoop dogg is cool!

Strang3

Strang3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 318 posts
its 4 ounces and price really just depends on where you live and the hookups you get

Dave28

Dave28

• Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts
someone can't do simple math :D

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,120 posts

someone can't do simple math :D

Or just didn't know that there are 16 ounces in a pound. It's fair enough, English units are retarded. In fact if it weren't for weed I still wouldn't know how many ounces are in a pound.

chiefdubleblunt

chiefdubleblunt

The Chief

• Old School
  • 1,148 posts
16oz in a pound......4oz in a qp.....i know there are a bunch of UK tokers in here.....i got a new connect and i pay 800 a pound for some decent chronic.......

Boffin

Boffin

"Really nice" & Toasty.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 708 posts
chiefdubleblunt, how did you get a video of me in your sig!? (This guy is ill) :P Joke, of course.

$800 for a lB! I swear that's a fucking amazing hookup it if it's dank...

Boffin

Boffin

"Really nice" & Toasty.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 708 posts
Fuck fuck FUCK! Now you got that goddamn "may ya hee" song in my head! BAH!

six_shooter

six_shooter

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 215 posts

Fuck fuck FUCK! Now you got that goddamn "may ya hee" song in my head! BAH!

LMAO :P ha-ha Bofin IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS MUHAHAHAHA :devious:

Thanks for the replies guys, :D +reps to 420 for the conversion thing on google its really useful

CAMAROWITHBASS

CAMAROWITHBASS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
DAMN you guys pay a lot for weed! here in Houston Tx i know i can get a pound for $275, but usual price around here is around $350

LiveLifeLarge

LiveLifeLarge

Common Problems

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Well a 1/8 is $40 so a 1/4 is around $75.. Buying in bulk saves everywhere!:D

Freedumb

• Old School
  • 2,294 posts

DAMN you guys pay a lot for weed! here in Houston Tx i know i can get a pound for $275, but usual price around here is around $350

are you jokong?

endolitematrix

endolitematrix

T(P)oker Player

• Registered Upgraded
  • 390 posts
Ah ahah! google has a calculator now!? Man they'll be the next Microsoft, or the next Wal-Mart

AGanja

AGanja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 227 posts
A Quarter pound around here can range from $700(mad hook up)-$900(best chronic available). That texas stuff for 275 must be pretty schwaggity. :smoke:

Sir Smoke-a-lot

Sir Smoke-a-lot

unoriginal bastard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 181 posts
dude, google has this new mapping thing that allows you to see satellite photos of the areas you are mapping. I can see my house! it's awesome. But they only have close-ish shots of urban and suburban areas it looks like. And its not real-time or anything, but it's still awesome. Its not too close up though, they allowed shots of what are considered sensitive areas, like I like across the river from the George Bush Center for Military Intelligence and you can see some moderate details of the grounds in the photos.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users