DMX Trip Today

Discussion in 'General' started by PassDaDutch, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Well today i drank about 8 fl oz bottle of Robitussin-DM and then popped 2 pills of like oxycodoine or something and had a nice trip today in class i was real relaxed and enjoyed it a lot didnt know it could be so good now im out to buy some more for some other day since i liked it so much

hmm the title says DMX but in the forum it says DMX oh well lol

2. It's DXM... Most trips I've read were quite different than yours, more like it being impossible to be around others... Sounds like you had a nice trip though, I hope on trying DXM soon (still hesitating about it).

3. What is a trip like?

4. ^ i dont think there is any way to describe a trip......find out for yourself......with shrooms.....and dxm is the shit....

5. yea u really cant explain a trip you kind have to experience it for youself. I mean all ppl can tell u is you wal mad weird, feel like your floating, certain things make you see shit, sound is so diffrent, you react diffrent, but the way your body really feels you kinda just cant put it into words at all anyone who has tripped would agree with me its hard to just explain when someone hasnt experienced it

6. with DXM, if someone asks me what its like, i just say its unexplainable. it truly to me is unexplainable and to even gain a little sense of what its like you have to do it. i've done high dosages, and those trips were enlightening experiences.

7. whats the best type of pills or Fluid to have a DXM trip and how much ive tried the robotussin caps but i diddent really trip is this kind of trip like shrooms or what

8. i can prolly describe my shroom trip but i would feel like i was doing the experience injustice, it was amazing to sum it all up and just tell yourself evberything will go fine and you wont have a bad trip

peace

jeff

9. DXM is a trip all in it's own for the most part. I'll never compare it with any other drug because with me every trip is different aside from a few key feelings. its always been like a different drug every time. one time it will make me feel like its lsd, others like X, it varies depending on how much you take and other stuff, namely if you smoke pot while your on it.
    something i always experience is this warmth, thats more like a burning sensation but its sooo plesent. when the dose is high enough or my bodily tolerances are low enough, when im sitting or standing, and not moving, i feel like im in a boat or on a surfboard crusing along the coast. at the higher levels, meaning over a gram it gets real intense, but rarely in a bad way. eventually this state of understanding everything in life comes over me, and i feel like i could die in peace if it were to happen right then and there. for me, thats a dxm trip in a nutshell. the hallucinations are too hard to describe, so i wont even try at this point in time.

10. You shouldn't have taken Tussin DM. Tussin Max Strength Cough is what you want.

11. damnit, why can't people start researching shit before they do it? it's just stupid. if you're going to do dxm, make sure the only active ingredient is dextromethorphan!! if you wanna drink the syrup, then get some robitussin maximum strength cough. if you don't like drinking the syrup (most people don't), then get some robitussin cough gels. seriously, drinking random cough syrups to get fucked up is not safe at all!!

12. i did research and the one i did was fine its just the other crap may have upset my stomach but it didnt so i knew what i was doing i read about it for 3 days