Why do girls talk about there ex's so such?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bobmarleyo21, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Yyyyeaah no.
    Sorry but everyone is free to think about their ex. The only reason its taboo is because other people are too insecure about the relationship and need to feel like they're the only partner this person had.
    I have 2 exs, my fiance has at least 5, 3 of which I know personally, 2 are very nice people but just aren't interested in my fiance romantically.
    I have an ex who was sexually and emotionally abusive, an all out asshole, and another who was so unmotivated I had to remind him to take a shower. I highly doubt I would want to put myself in that kind of situation again.

I always thought saying "My ex used to do this, thats why I'm fucked up" was pretty direct. Guys just need to realize that girls are being much more direct than it seems.

Its comfortable... and helps get sun on our legs.

I don't know, if you had an awesome girlfriend wouldn't you talk about her to anyone, even other girls? I think guys need to stop reading into why girls do what they do so much. We're people, we don't always have some master agenda for everything we say. We like to talk and share our thoughts and feelings, much like guys do (well maybe not the feelings part, cause you know that automatically makes you "gay").

2. This girl who likes me, was talking to me in class and she spent like 10 mins talking about her ex boyfriends. I didnt want to be rude, but c'mon I really don't care/want to hear about ur ex boyfriends

3. Girls just need to realize that they are being much more indirect than it may seem....

At least to us fellows.