Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Why do girls talk about there ex's so such?

• Please log in to reply

Bobmarleyo21

Bobmarleyo21

• Registered Upgraded
  • 786 posts
What's with girls always talking about there ex boyfriends in front of guys, c'mon us men don't care about your ex boyfriends. Do girls do this just to show off to guys that they can get a boyfriend?

Guest_ihaveocd_*

Guest_ihaveocd_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Usually when a girl talks about her ex, she's pointing out the things he did wrong in hopes you don't do the same things.
And if she talks about the good things he did, she's hoping you'll top them.

ℓαυяα mαяιə

ℓαυяα mαяιə

Irish bitch

• Gold Member
  • 6,403 posts

Kazaya

Kazaya

Ganja Planter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 557 posts
It isn't limited to women, my friend

Tha Professor

Tha Professor

PhD in kicking your ass.

• Gold Member
  • 4,912 posts

ℓαυяα mαяιə

ℓαυяα mαяιə

Irish bitch

• Gold Member
  • 6,403 posts

Bobmarleyo21

Bobmarleyo21

• Registered Upgraded
  • 786 posts

^^^ I do that... but have since learned it's not the best idea.

It aggravated my man, so I don't do it anymore

I hate when girls do it to me, makes me think they still have feelings for there ex

ℓαυяα mαяιə

ℓαυяα mαяιə

Irish bitch

• Gold Member
  • 6,403 posts

Tha Professor

Tha Professor

PhD in kicking your ass.

• Gold Member
  • 4,912 posts

Edited by Tha Professor, 29 April 2010 - 06:37 AM.

ℓαυяα mαяιə

ℓαυяα mαяιə

Irish bitch

• Gold Member
  • 6,403 posts

jamesh

jamesh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,663 posts

LMFAO! You remembered... I didn't till I saw that

But yeah OP Tha Professor has a lotta rep for a reason :P that's pretty much the truth, just listen to the way she talks about them.

I know I talked about them with distaste and a pissed off tone bc they were piece of shit losers. I can almost promise you she most likely doesn't give two shits about her ex's anymore.

I know Tha Professor gives good advice and all but that in no way makes him a female.
...or does it?

Guest_weedandbombs_*

Guest_weedandbombs_*
the only time i ever bring up my ex is if its absolutely necessary... ie: when someone asks where my dog is (she lives with my ex, "her dad")

exes before that? only if asked directly about them... or if i'm telling a story and mentioning them is pivotal to it.

PhredDGAF

PhredDGAF

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

the only time i ever bring up my ex is if its absolutely necessary... ie: when someone asks where my dog is (she lives with my ex, "her dad")

exes before that? only if asked directly about them... or if i'm telling a story and mentioning them is pivotal to it.

i use the same strategy. i know why i dont want to hear about any of my girlfriends ex's, its pretty simple. i know if she says something like "my ex used to do that so please dont" that she is still reminded of someone she supposibly doesnt have feeling for. thats fucked up. to me at least, i mean if you're in a serious relationship thats whack.

PrettyLit

PrettyLit

Sharing is caring

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,363 posts

Usually when a girl talks about her ex, she's pointing out the things he did wrong in hopes you don't do the same things.
And if she talks about the good things he did, she's hoping you'll top them.

exactly this <3 haha
but I usually don't talk about ex's unless it come's up.
and when it does it ain't anything serious either lol

ℓαυяα mαяιə

ℓαυяα mαяιə

Irish bitch

• Gold Member
  • 6,403 posts

Guest_Ryan Umpy_*

Guest_Ryan Umpy_*
I'm not too worried about when my gf talks about her ex, because well we both know he is was a giant dick, and was borderline retarded (not lying about that haha, like he went to special classes and shit when he was in highschool)

psyna

psyna

we're jammin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I never do that haha...what's the point? You're with the guy you're with screw old boyfriend's.

But one of my best friend's does to guys ALL the time...talks about her ex's, talks about guys who've asked her out, who she could get with, etc. And she does it 'cause she thinks he's not showing her enough attention and so wants to show him she could be with other guys, but she's choosing to be with him so he'd better make the most of it sorta...or like she wants him to prove how he's better than all these other guys.

I dunno I never really got why people did that...I guess it can sorta make sense, but if you're with someone you really love you shouldn't need all that bull

It's annoying but you just gotta go along with it and show her you don't give a crap about other guys 'cause she's yours now :smoke:

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,117 posts
It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl. If you're talking about your ex then you are thinking about them, and that isn't completely fair to your current partner.

And you might deny the feelings for your ex, but ex-couples get back together all the time. If you disagree, clearly you have not yet been given the, "Sorry, my ex and I are going to try to work things out" speech.

JuicyGoose

JuicyGoose

girlys

• Bronze Member
  • 17,465 posts

Edited by GirlyS, 29 April 2010 - 03:06 PM.

Crazy Cali

Crazy Cali

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Just go gay, women are full of problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users