Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

weed and hunger.

• Please log in to reply

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
It seems to me the more i smoke, the less hungry i get when im sober. I'f i smoke a lot in the mornings, im usually not that hungry when i dont smoke its wierd.

But when i quit smoking for a while, my hunger goes back to normal and i get hungry all of the time.

this happen to anyone else?

Similar Topics: weed and hunger.     x

Cheeched_One

Cheeched_One

Forever Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
for me its like this, even if i am hungry and i smoke i loose all apetite, but after like 1 or 2 hours i get the mega munchies, but sometimes maybe after 3.

Dave Levett

Dave Levett

Smoking Chambers

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I smoke, have a big drink. And have my dinner plate infront of me.
Normally pizza...
Eat an entire dinner, no munchies later :smoking:

Rastafari

Rastafari

Love is my Religion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,033 posts
To be honest, I truly only got serious munchies when I was still a rookie... Nowadays I smoke all the time without eating a single grain of rice... guess I've just become used to it :laughing:

jjsmit

jjsmit

Vaked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,726 posts

It seems to me the more i smoke, the less hungry i get when im sober. I'f i smoke a lot in the mornings, im usually not that hungry when i dont smoke its wierd.

But when i quit smoking for a while, my hunger goes back to normal and i get hungry all of the time.

this happen to anyone else?

THIS. Happens to me everyday. Ok, background I smoke daily, multiple times a day. If I dont smoke in the morning, I can force myself to eat a breakfast, but I'm never like physically pushed to eat by hunger. This can go all day long, like I feel hunger but it's not pressing. Until I burn a few bowls or something at the end of the day. Then it's like someone brought down the fury of god on my stomach in like 5 minutes.

I understand its due to the drop of Low Blood Sugar when smoking but this really doesn't make sense. I guess it's a kind of withdrawal effect..:confused_2:

Bongwaterson

Bongwaterson

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
idk it confuses me.

mwasa254

mwasa254

• Registered Upgraded
  • 864 posts
I have lost 42 pounds since Christmas and I give most of the credit to cannabis regulating my appetite. I always use to eat when I was bored, but I get none of those cravings anymore. Had to add several new belt holes in the last couple months!

FYI I smoke a tiny bit in the mornings and a bowl or two in the evenings.

ZipLockBag

ZipLockBag

Glassblower... Soon...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,058 posts
For the last couple weeks I haven't really been hungry, but now my appetite has gone back to normal (still smoke the same amount)... I think i might have just been sick for a bit lol

It happens though.

jjsmit

jjsmit

Vaked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,726 posts
All I'm saying know is unless I am borderline starving, I can never eat well like I do high. And I'm not eating a ridiculous amount either, just normal to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users