The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

weed and hunger.

• by Bongwaterson
  • Apr 28 2010 07:20 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• Bongwaterson
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

It seems to me the more i smoke, the less hungry i get when im sober. I'f i smoke a lot in the mornings, im usually not that hungry when i dont smoke its wierd.

But when i quit smoking for a while, my hunger goes back to normal and i get hungry all of the time.

this happen to anyone else?
Replies (8)

Similar Topics: weed and hunger.     x

• Forever Stoned

• Cheeched_One
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:58 PM

for me its like this, even if i am hungry and i smoke i loose all apetite, but after like 1 or 2 hours i get the mega munchies, but sometimes maybe after 3.

• Smoking Chambers

• PipPip
  • Dave Levett
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:09 PM

I smoke, have a big drink. And have my dinner plate infront of me.
Normally pizza...
Eat an entire dinner, no munchies later :smoking:

• Love is my Religion

• Rastafari
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

To be honest, I truly only got serious munchies when I was still a rookie... Nowadays I smoke all the time without eating a single grain of rice... guess I've just become used to it :laughing:

• Vaked

• jjsmit
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:33 AM

It seems to me the more i smoke, the less hungry i get when im sober. I'f i smoke a lot in the mornings, im usually not that hungry when i dont smoke its wierd.

But when i quit smoking for a while, my hunger goes back to normal and i get hungry all of the time.

this happen to anyone else?

THIS. Happens to me everyday. Ok, background I smoke daily, multiple times a day. If I dont smoke in the morning, I can force myself to eat a breakfast, but I'm never like physically pushed to eat by hunger. This can go all day long, like I feel hunger but it's not pressing. Until I burn a few bowls or something at the end of the day. Then it's like someone brought down the fury of god on my stomach in like 5 minutes.

I understand its due to the drop of Low Blood Sugar when smoking but this really doesn't make sense. I guess it's a kind of withdrawal effect..:confused_2:

• Banned

• Bongwaterson
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

idk it confuses me.

• mwasa254
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 867 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:57 PM

I have lost 42 pounds since Christmas and I give most of the credit to cannabis regulating my appetite. I always use to eat when I was bored, but I get none of those cravings anymore. Had to add several new belt holes in the last couple months!

FYI I smoke a tiny bit in the mornings and a bowl or two in the evenings.

• Glassblower... Soon...

• ZipLockBag
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

For the last couple weeks I haven't really been hungry, but now my appetite has gone back to normal (still smoke the same amount)... I think i might have just been sick for a bit lol

It happens though.

• Vaked

• jjsmit
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:02 PM

All I'm saying know is unless I am borderline starving, I can never eat well like I do high. And I'm not eating a ridiculous amount either, just normal to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved