Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seizure from eating weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YBCold, Apr 28, 2010.

1. right so my friend started selling weed but he started with "stress/ Shwagg" and i bought two joints worth of it at 20 USD. yesterday since i couldnt roll a joint for shit and find anything to light it with i just ate some buds.

later on like 12 hours later i felt light headed, and slowed down. then i had the urge to goto the rest room. then as i got out i was loosing equilibrium, started to hear a LOUD ringing in my ears and started to sweat like crazy. then i sat down somehow and had what felt like a seizure. someone who saw me said i was twitching, i pissed myself and alsmost shat myself. then i woke up feelling better with everyone surrounding me.

im not sure if maybe it was laced. it was really low quality and i bought it to get the seeds. im thinking it was cheap mexican brick weed and could easily have had pesticides or some shit.

does anyone know anything about this, had similar experience? what exactly happend?