Losing you to their mistakes.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by KeeneGreen, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Saul Williams.
    Stephen.

And this.

Now, I'd like to get to those main piece, or at least the piece which this is centered. ;)

The title piece.

Ease of hurt, comes quick to blame, when others felt, are surely maimed. And so I sat upon this shelf, a little man, a child, an elf. Severed walls, shattered still, hold power here, in life, for real.
    I wander thus, and wanderlust, and get not my dream, say "wait" to myself. "wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," Go forth not and claim what it is not certain. Drown in shadow, want for rest. Why can we not be sober. Why is the answer never taught or learned. What has happened, when was the bowl upturned. Why the complication, burn the ground to spite the maker, truth and hope and love and way. So live without, through other through some through naught? That is not how I would teach, for learned inspite, still bound, as such. The patterns move, the grinding gears, the battle shifts, from sky to low.

Below the ground the story goes, I wonder what? wink wink nudge nudge. Shit adds up, on dead in ground, perhaps the same, I thought aloud. Yet bring forth mine, so free, my own. I thought mush-down. What can I be without my being. What would be the life, if never seeing. Nothing now. No one now. Myself, you too, haha choo choo, choo choo. From song to pen, my words not then, I wink I laugh, I nudge I grin.

Why pause, what? The endings never cease. I thought, one sec, no wait, a blink. A miralce perhaps, i wish, I think.

So ends that page, they are the same, matters not? Life goes on, I am insane. Perhaps the sanest, man alive, is saner still, myself and him, are both endowed. Different? yes, but same more so. Then questions, fists, you are the foe. Whom doth he speak, what is this line, a poem, a lease, some drivel, or wine? Perception first, then M S and B. A wink and a shove, go a long way he he. Such a terrible pixie, to write prose of such, but to coax tongues of angels, I must, I must.

. . . lost . . .

Freedom. Found forth from he which choses.

But fake I am not, so bond I may be, but I wonder most thus, can a real girl find me?

I may never know,
    which is saddest to see,
    but I have my whole life,
    enough that must be.

Time pass

Space

Blank

E

Differences meld as one, when flesh of me and flesh of some. I wish not now, I know what is, but shit, alas, young, no grin.
    Harder still the way to walk, for where I fail, is how to talk. Easier said then done, I know it's true, but look for depth the battle, in you.
    And wonder why, some ask for help, and others smirk faking it, no doubt.
    And men hath done that, yes no doubt, but those men maybe, I think no doubt.

And understanding comes yet held forever more? For waves of girth and seas, flow forth to small on shore.

2. Well *bumb* first. What do you guys think of it? anything really, I've got some views so somebodies lurking my thread... I'm gunna find you... :devious:
    :smoking:
    :cool:

3. burnt ground stinks to high heavens and beyond forever....knowing is power...knowing how to burn the dirt with heavenly flashes is great power...knowing how to make great power without burning the dirt with heavenly flashes is greater power...

knowing how to win means never needing to lose...knowing how to lose teaches us how to avoid it...unless losing is winning...

playing is mandatory for those chasing star stuff...