Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sirsog's Official Pick up/ Bud Shot/Oil/ MY SHIT thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SIRSOG, Apr 27, 2010.

1. And... Northern, i inquired as to if its some weird northern lights word play, its not... Looks terrible unless you actually get up close and break a nug up. Its also the BEST weed for breaking up, it turns into fucking powder even tho its not crumbly dry...its like you barely crush it stays together, but when your loading it, it jsut falls apart into almost kief sized pieces...so amazing, i ground it up in my grinder, and it was just one quick swoosh, and it was ready to go epic

Northern 5.JPG

Attached Files:

2. This whole thread makes me jealous. every day. :(

3. Hahaha im sorry man... Move down here and get your license hahahahhaa

4. haha it'll be a while

5. Alright i went in and got some more northern, no pics due to already being here, but i also got some of their shit from the 2009 Caretaker Cup Bud Winner Haze Waui, its so so crystally

DSCN2571.JPG
    DSCN2572.JPG

Its so dank, imma smoke it all up for Zion I, the grouch and macklemore tonight hahahah!!!

Attached Files:

6. dank buds looks like my northern lights motherplant those last pics do.
    gotta tell me how they smoke lol!

7. i already can, it smokes like the dank fruit from the tree of fucking epic nuggets in budtropolis, its supreme

8. wish i could visit Budtropolis . . . :rolleyes:

9. Picked up some more, heres "The Purps" lol dumb name, cause, purple tends to be an option, but this seems to just have some naturally purple fernishness to it, could be a temp drop/ potassium deficiency, either way... smells good, smokes good lol

purps - close.JPG

More comin in a second

last pic is of a the dankest nug in the sack, its more green than purple...see what i mean by dumb name lol

Attached Files:

10. Here is some Willies Wonder, super heady

willies wonder (3).JPG

willies wonder (4).JPG

Attached Files:

11. And here, i got some because it was 40 a gram, which is way discounted from the 50 a gram it usually is PER OUNCE, so like 60 - 65 gram by gram.... CAVIAR, enjoy, i know i am lol... WOULD NEVER BUY IF IT WAS EVER MORE THAN $40 THO

This was it yesterday
    Caviar.JPG

This was the other side of what was left today
    caviar (4).JPG

And a close up from yesterday :)
    Caviar - Close up.JPG

12. With your last post, I think everyone in GC just moved to CO.

13. Wow. Very nice indeed.

14. omg. that is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. i could cry... :)

15. NO ITS MY SHIT STAY AWAY lol hahaha everyone should, na actually fuck most of colorado, boulder, fort collins, and a few other small places are legit tho

thank you indeed hahaha

i know what can cure that crying....some dank fucking NUGGETS

ADDITION: Im going to get more bud today so look out for more pics tomorrow hehehe

16. K got 3 more, 1 is in my blog with mega low quality pics, dogfish (chemdog x g13) then some Recon unknown genetics and some Skunk #1 x Northern Lights....hehehehe. In order of worst smelling to best, worst smelling is still tasty smelling as fuck so. Heres Dogfish hahaha

dogfish (2).JPG

dogfish (3).JPG

Attached Files:

17. And here is the Recon, its got a semi skunky or durban but sweet smell to it....its super dank
    just read a few places that its an older afghani crossed with a "new double afghani" whatever the fuck that means, i assume that leads us to the stronger indica side, which makes sense

recon (2).JPG

recon (4).JPG

Attached Files:

18. and lastly the Skunk #1 x Northern Lights so you can assume its skunky as fuck and sweet as fuck and it FUCKS YOU UP

skunk xnl (3).JPG

skunk xnl (5).JPG

Attached Files:

19. crazy dank!

20. Damn dude nice bud. Can't wait for my dealer to get some good bud.