Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sirsog's Official Pick up/ Bud Shot/Oil/ MY SHIT thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SIRSOG, Apr 27, 2010.

1. heres the headband i got yesterday as well, fuckin GC refuses to let me upload more than 2 pix at a time, per post, wtf whatever i have time all day at work haha

HB4.JPG

Attached Files:

• HB3.JPG
      HB3.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
  2. and finally, from yesterday more chiesel... mmmmm

chiesel 5.JPG

Attached Files:

3. Just looked through your whole thread... Super sticky pickups! Enjoy that beautiful herb. + rep

4. haha thanks man

5. so do you just collect headies? or do you smoke them occasionally? :p

6. haha i have NO clue what you mean, this is pretty much the variety ive smoked in the last 2 weeks...im a medical patient i can go get a variety sack of many different kinds hahaha, and i do so. I ususally end up getting a g of headband with most purchases cause its the perfect wake and bake, and bed time weed...dont know why... but then i sort thru their magical selection of awesome nugs, scope them under their nug scopes and choose :) i love boulder

EDIT: im so high, now i get it, i guess if by collecting you mean i buy a lot yea...but i smoke it all up...besides that tangerine haze man its too pretty... and i smoke occasionally...every hour

7. ah haha for some reason it didn't click that you were a medical smoker. i smome maybe once or twice a week, and i pickup just whatever my dealer has, nothing as beautiful as this :p

8. haha since i was 15 i became absorbed with weed man, i could just sit and smoke out in a field all fucking day all alone and do nothing but relish in the different high's each nug produces.... or just make hash all day.... but i dont just sit and fucking rant about weed all day when im with peeps you know...i hate those people... never shup up,,, i do that on here :) but ya, i had to hit up that medical for my migranes so it was a perfect chance when i did hahahaha

9. haha nice

wonder if i will ever be able to smoke legally... i kinda want to hope i have a condition that will get me medical marijuana, and on the other hand i hope i don't...

meh, or let's just hope it gets decriminalized :D

10. lol, see i always forget the laws here for non patients are still 10000x better than most places, up to like an o is a $1oo petty offense fine, from an o to half lb is misdemeaner, and above a half lb is felony lol so unless your selling, or buy massive quanities and carry it around on you....your good to go, cops dont really bother anymore since the fine isnt worth shit

11. That Sour Apple and Chiesel look mcfunky my brother! A+
    Question, I heard that Headband was out-of-this world from a couple buds, how did she treat you?
    Thanks, and always, always, gorgeous nuggets! :smoke:

12. Haha thanks man! And yes headband definitely gives you quite a unique high man... really good. I got a few more pics for today as soon as I feel like putting down the phone and hittin up gc on the laptop haha.

13. Alright i went in yesterday, they just got some Durban p, so i had to pick it up instead of my usual g of headband.... Mostly cause the headband was pretty much gone.... lol. And some shit called Mazar Sheriff, i have some pics of a different pick up not macro i believe.... but the owner said if i got an 8th hed hook it for 5 a g so i figured...duh.... hahahahah 17.50 for a dank 8th is legit, Oh hahahah that mysterious white powder strewn about some pics, is ash, not coke, i hate coke, just had to clarify cause some people on here are assumptions ass heads...

Lasty again GC is only letting me upload tiny amounts at once cause my work internet is too slow and it "times out" lol but heres the durban, mazar in next post....

durban 4.JPG

durban 5.JPG

Attached Files:

14. heres 2 of the mazar, one failed, maybe ill add more, i dunno im too high right now lol..

mazar 4.JPG

Attached Files:

15. that durban looks delicious.

16. good shit man. the mazar looks really nice. that headband looks tasty too. i had some a few weeks ago it was amazing haha. one of my favs

17. Heres some shit..some CRAZY shit called Oriental Express...its fucking EPIC i love it, more comming very soon :)

Oreint xpress xtra.JPG

oriental express 3.JPG

Tastes/smells like fucking heaven in Durban

Attached Files:

18. This shit they call Magic Bud, from the looks of the 2 non round nugs, its related to orient...i dunno, they look a like in ways, but there is a nug of magic bud, ill post the pic, its fucking round...but the others arent hahahahah gotta love it

Not round

MB2.JPG

Round lol

Magic Bud 4.JPG

EDIT:The round pics are in a different room so the color appears different, the bud is the same look closely

Attached Files:

19. looks like the green stuff from a batch of purple magic i picked up last week.
    whats it smell and taste like?
    mine smelled like fruit loops and dank, and tasted like fresh flowers or potpourri.

20. it smells like magic...haha no it smells kinda hazey/diesely/sweet. all mixed together, I dunno, its the season around here where everything becomes a blueberry x ????? or a diesel x ??????? BB skunk, skunk diesel, my friend has some blueberry diesel, cheisel, blueberry kush, sour kush, blue widow.... its all over....