Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Parents want to move to Idaho...WTF

• Please log in to reply

cometogether420

cometogether420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Hello all, I am on probation, have gotten kicked out of classes twice, and Im doing just fine. I have a pretty good job, I love Colorado, I met the most AMAZING girl, and I'm doing great in my new school (online). Now my parents have this GREAT FUCKING IDEA. They want to move to Idaho. They think moving to Idaho will stop me from getting into the devil drug DUH DUH DUH DUNHHHH POT! I think it's basically selfish because they are really just freaking the fuck out. Im so done with trying to convince them that pot isnt bad, Ill show them the union, and if they aren't cured by that xD.... then Im just going to lose my marbles. Gimmie your opinions on this.:D

Edited by cometogether420, 27 April 2010 - 06:25 PM.

iSyn

iSyn

The Synyster One

• Registered Upgraded
  • 329 posts
Since you have a good job...why not move out?

cometogether420

cometogether420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Since you have a good job...why not move out?

Thats the thing, they just won't let me.

iSyn

iSyn

The Synyster One

• Registered Upgraded
  • 329 posts
I'm guessing you aren't 18 then.

tongues

tongues

Ape

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,106 posts
either you're not 18 or your parents have too much control over you.
Idaho sounds brutal.

sleezy

sleezy

***** PaSs dA EyE DrOpS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 233 posts
not allowed to move out? OP = fail. Read the TOS before posting.

smokeweed1

smokeweed1

Welcome to he Machine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 723 posts

Hello all, I am on probation, have gotten kicked out of classes twice, and Im doing just fine. I have a pretty good job, I love Colorado, I met the most AMAZING girl, and I'm doing great in my new school (online). Now my parents have this GREAT FUCKING IDEA. They want to move to Idaho. They think moving to Idaho will stop me from getting into the devil drug DUH DUH DUH DUNHHHH POT! I think it's basically selfish because they are really just freaking the fuck out. Im so done with trying to convince them that pot isnt bad, Ill show them the union, and if they aren't cured by that xD.... then Im just going to lose my marbles. Gimmie your opinions on this.:D

Get a MMJ card. then they cant say shit

Hellavonne

Hellavonne

• Registered Upgraded
  • 597 posts

not allowed to move out? OP = fail. Read the TOS before posting.

they have him tied in the basement and only let him out when he uses the bathroom which is where he stashes a small computer to communicate to our community. not so fail

VladTepes

VladTepes

The inhaler of wisdom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,076 posts
Well either you parents are idiot control freaks or you are under 18 and they just want what is best for you and you need to respect their decisions.

Herb Hancock

Herb Hancock

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,607 posts

Well either you parents are idiot control freaks or you are under 18 and they just want what is best for you and you need to respect their decisions.

wtf kind of sense is that? If he's 18 they're idiot control freaks but if he's 17.5 they just want what's best for him and he needs to respect their decisions?

They're idiot control freaks anyway, you just can't do shit about it if you're under 18 :P.

VladTepes

VladTepes

The inhaler of wisdom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,076 posts

wtf kind of sense is that? If he's 18 they're idiot control freaks but if he's 17.5 they just want what's best for him and he needs to respect their decisions?

They're idiot control freaks anyway, you just can't do shit about it if you're under 18 :P.

I never said they wouldn't be idiot control freaks if he was not 18.
I am saying. when you are 18 you don't have to put up with their shit especially i you hve a job and whatnot.
But since he is living under their roof and was kicked out of school. I suggest he just follows what they say until he moves out.

Guest_monkmartin179_*

Guest_monkmartin179_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
How can you not move out?

"Mom, dad, I'm moving out. Maybe you can get the fuck over your Regan drug policy thing sometime."

and then you pack your things, find an apartment, and start living there :o

Herb Hancock

Herb Hancock

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,607 posts

I never said they wouldn't be idiot control freaks if he was not 18.
I am saying. when you are 18 you don't have to put up with their shit especially i you hve a job and whatnot.
But since he is living under their roof and was kicked out of school. I suggest he just follows what they say until he moves out.

You said they just want what's best for him if he's under 18, but they clearly don't. It's not their fault that they have this skewed perception about marijuana but it's still not best for him if they move to Idaho and leave everything behind because of a little pot.

I get what you're saying though, fuck semantics. Sorry if I came off as rude dude :o

cometogether420

cometogether420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
I am 18 they are just control freaks.

Yourcatdead

Yourcatdead

Has a PotHead Degree

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,554 posts

If you are 18, they can't stop you from moving out.

iewed

iewed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,463 posts

then move out.

ssblind

ssblind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,127 posts
He probably can't move out because he is on probabtion. Im sure your parents might be understandable of your weed smoking if you were not on probation or got kicked out of class.

SlushPuppie

SlushPuppie

I AM A MOTHERFUCKER

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,021 posts
Honestly I' go. But thats just me. I've always wanted to go to Idaho, Montana, or Washington just for the wilderness. I'd be outside all the time. Fishing, hunting, and trapping. Theres def bomb nugg there too, just hafta find a hookup. Idk, thats just me but I'd go for it

inmawhitetee

inmawhitetee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
All of you people who are saying move out, move out, your 18 move out for christ sake.

It's a lot easier said than done.

VladTepes

VladTepes

The inhaler of wisdom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,076 posts

You said they just want what's best for him if he's under 18, but they clearly don't. It's not their fault that they have this skewed perception about marijuana but it's still not best for him if they move to Idaho and leave everything behind because of a little pot.

I get what you're saying though, fuck semantics. Sorry if I came off as rude dude :o

Hey man no problem, I understand what you were trying to say too lol. It's just today I am at a loss for words and can't think straight. But yeah sorry if I came off as rude also :smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users