Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Autoflowering strain.. how long to flower?

• Please log in to reply

FYL

FYL

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 225 posts
whats the AVERAGE time it takes to FLOWER a autoflowering strain ?

say the plant starts to show pistils 2-3 weeks from seed ... how long until the bud will be done ?

im not asking for EXACT times, because i know it differs from strain to strain ..

BUUUT , the strain is UNKNOWN, but its def. autoflower.

FYL

FYL

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 225 posts
zzzzzz

holiwood420

holiwood420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 188 posts
my lowryder #2 is supposed to be 6 weeks of flowering, but as conditions vary so does length. i've heard to add an extra week if you're using cfl. i can't give you an exact time frame as mine aren't done yet, but on average i think it's between 6-8 weeks depending on the strain.

FYL

FYL

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 225 posts

my lowryder #2 is supposed to be 6 weeks of flowering, but as conditions vary so does length. i've heard to add an extra week if you're using cfl. i can't give you an exact time frame as mine aren't done yet, but on average i think it's between 6-8 weeks depending on the strain.

thanks alot
+rep if i can

Big_Jay

Big_Jay

Almighty, KNOW THIS!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,146 posts
8-9 weeks is normal as nearly all the autoflower strains out there are indica dominant.

Jus let it ride out and check the trics, theyll let ya kno when to chop.

I would say 8 weeks is cool tho

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users