Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*1/2 OZ. Super Silver Haze + Trainwreck*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by aust36, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Just picked up a half ounce of some SSH crossed with Trainwreck (so i got told)
    Might just be my favorite bud of all time :D

Attached Files:

2. Where you live at bro? I just got bud identical to that all the dealer said was that it was haze, so idk. Got an eighth for 60, how much you pay.

3. More Pics
    Headin2Mars: I'm in Utah. 1/2 Oz. for 180

Attached Files:

4. you in the SLC area? i've seen a lot of this, afghan goo, and GDP going around for real cheap

5. Where you at in Utah, bud? I'm in Park City like 25 minute drive from SLC. I haven't seen any SSH lately, but weirdly theres been some crazy dank in Mormon Country:confused_2:. Expensive as fuck though...

6. Damn next time I go to park city for spring break I need to find a hookup haha....I miss the mountains soo bad. I miss the snow. Glad to see there's some movement out there

7. Nah I'm about 100+ miles east of SLC so most my product comes from there.
    Just Picked up some new SSH crossed w/trainwreck again!
    SmokesBlunts215: yeah dood good chronic in UT is hella expensive. It's worth it tho!
    I don't know why it took me so long to reply to your guys questions..... I'm high :rolleyes:

Attached Files: