Scrog advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by duckybone, Apr 27, 2010.

1. I would love to scrog my plants when I begin flowering in a couple weeks, Im growing in soil and am trying to figure out the proper way to water the plants when theyre under the screen. Ive seen some people irrigation systems but it looks too expensive for me to do..Any help would be GRREAT Thanks

2. You don't plan to introduce the screen until flowering???

3. No next week maybe this week Ill put it under the screen actually I have enough to cover the screen plus some..16 plants month old Power skunk,g13 haze, twillight..Toasty you give great advice. Ive been growing for a year now Im going out of the countyr for 14 days at the end of the month. My Mom will be caring for my garden so I would love to make it as simple as possible for her. I used all fem seeds and eventhough shes great at spotting male balls I want to flower 10 days before I leave in case I have to untangle a hemie from the screen. I have a 400 wt hps and 600 watt hps light. The vegging under floros right now. there 6-8 onches tall and Ive been trimming and fimming so I have multiple bud spots. Any help would help... Ill prolly screen ot this week. I leave the 22nd. They are in 1 gallon pots but I have 3 gallon to put them in. Using humboldt nutes,