Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

Weather issues

• Please log in to reply

dmitchell

dmitchell

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I haven't planted yet due to the excessive amount of rain in my area. I just looked at the weather now and saw that there is supposed to be thunder storms on Thursday Friday and Saturday. If I plant tonight(Monday) will that be enough time for the plant to become stable because there might not be much sun for 3-4 days.

Similar Topics: Weather issues     x

hockeyhead1847

hockeyhead1847

Widow Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
well are they just germinated or are they past the sprout stage and have real leafs on them? I have mine inside under some CFLs until the weather gets a little more stable

dmitchell

dmitchell

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

well are they just germinated or are they past the sprout stage and have real leafs on them? I have mine inside under some CFLs until the weather gets a little more stable

They are germinating right now. I can't start them inside because my mom already found a few I had growing. Do you think they would survive?

Ryudo48

Ryudo48

Light Through The Veins

• Registered Upgraded
  • 623 posts
Either get some CFLs or wait until the weather takes a turn for the better.

I'd stay glued to the weather channel for the next week or so.

hillelfood

hillelfood

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
dawg i feel u its been pouring rain in florida and i just went to see bugs all over my plants.
I recommend you start in may like this weekend or something.
or just start germinating them, they wont look like weed plants for at least another week.

hockeyhead1847

hockeyhead1847

Widow Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
get a shoe box, and stand it up, put one 6500k cfl 26w or 42 or whatever its all you can do i'd say. dont get up shit creek with the rents, its not worth it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users