Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Og kush nugs *pics*

• Please log in to reply

Nuggetlover95

Nuggetlover95

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
some really AWESOME OG.... idk just wanna let you guys see... comment please.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG00037-20100402-0321.jpg
  • IMG00036-20100402-0320.jpg
  • IMG00035-20100402-0320.jpg

Similar Topics: Og kush nugs *pics*     x

Nuggetlover95

Nuggetlover95

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
by the way the pics are very bad quality..unlike the weed. i apologize. i just realized. the pics don't do it justice. take my word.

eLe

eLe

Your fresh? Psh, Im ripe.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 467 posts
Doesn't look fluffy enough to be a kush but the camera is probably the one to blame here :). Anyways keep tokin!

DuCh

DuCh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts

Doesn't look fluffy enough to be a kush but the camera is probably the one to blame here :). Anyways keep tokin!

all the og kush i get is hard as a rock dense...i would never put og kush and fluffy in the same sentence...smoke up

force

force

Yarrr mateys

• Registered Upgraded
  • 329 posts

all the og kush i get is hard as a rock dense...i would never put og kush and fluffy in the same sentence...smoke up

ya seriously if your getting kush thats fluffy then your dealer is full of shit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users