Guys You'd Go Gay For.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Heinous Anus, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I can't wait until the straight up hate and ignorance starts so I can neg-rep some mofo's.

I'd go gay for pretty much anyone, because I do it anyway. I suppose you could ask me who I'd go 'straight' for. lol.

2. Marg Helgenberger without a doubt

I mean i'd rather be sandwiched between Matthew McConaughey & James Franco

But she is fierce.

3. val kilmer in "the doors"
    [​IMG]

4. Yorkiebar-how about a three way with Owen and Woody!
    [​IMG]

5. I'd go gay for the way he thinks. Not including the serial killer part of course.

6. [​IMG]

And I'd savour every minute of it... :p

7. [​IMG]
    I've always admired Rod Sterling
    But, I'd only sex with him because it would be epic.

"You unlock this door with the key of good-looks and quick wit. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into - my butthole."

8. Shawn Milke from Alesana
    [​IMG]
    Haters fuck off.

Seriously, though, these guys were amazing live.

9. Phyllis diller

10. I look at some guys and appreciate that they are attractive. I do enjoy looking at attractive men aesthetically. But the thought of doing something sexual with another man makes me sick to my stomach, literally. Gross.

Weird, huh?

11. Man, your so far deep in the closet you don't even know which way is out.

Please leave, and take the negative vibes with you, will ya?
    :smoke:

12. Its just a hypothetical question, man. No worries.

I have a girl, I love the vag. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I just thought I try to expand a few horizons, that's all...

13. Ok there bud, no one raised that issue but thanks for setting the record straight.;)

Straight. :laughing:

14. ^homie take it easy. gay people are people.

15. I totally reported you for being a phobe, as well as being rude as hell. I hope you get banned. People like you make TDG ill.

16. Wait, so you would foot(opposite of fist lol)his ass to show him how gay you are?

If that doesn't make you gay, I don't know what does...though it seems as if you've already accepted that fact.

17. [quote name='Freshly Baked']Thank god, I'm getting so tired of gays.

18. Well now, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I absolutely respect that. But, don't lay on Tha Professor.

If you've read most of his posts you'd see he's an intelligent guy and fuckin' funny. GCers don't bash on each other, man.

And one of my childhood friends is gay. Do I care? Not a bit, that fucker is HUGE. Benches 315 for reps. :eek: