Guys You'd Go Gay For.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Heinous Anus, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #1 Heinous Anus, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    First off, I don't know if this belongs in Pandora's Box or not. (Mods, by all means, move it if should belong there. :D)

Now, you know I must start off with the obligatory saying, "Now, I'm not gay, but..."

I was bar-tending on this wonderful Friday night. We got slammed as usual, but we did just have a new 46" LCD flat screen just installed into the wall, so a guest brought in "O Brother Where Art Thou?" and we proceeded to watch that as mucho, mucho alcohol was consumed and that question came up.

I just have this feeling that if George Clooney wanted to have his way with me, I wouldn't resist all that much. :eek:

[​IMG]

He has that classical handsomeness that I would kill to have. He doesn't come off as a douche bag and he seems like like a toker to me. :hello:

I'm ready for the flaming (yes, an obvious pun), so bring it on!

EDIT
    - Being that I was pretty heartless, ladies, don't think I left you out in the title...tell us whom you'd go gay for!

2. Okay so you're not gay, but you'd have sex with George Clooney?

That'd make you gay.

3. How heinous, anus.

4. #4 sirsm0kesal0t, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

I dunno.

5. [​IMG]

6. 80's Charlie Sheen

7. Dani Filth
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And of course the man of all men, Bruce Lee
    [​IMG]
    My Iphone background^^^
    [​IMG]

8. "Platoon's", Charlie Sheen?

[​IMG]

9. Short List;
    None.

10. wtf...someone make this thread stop

11. Someone is insecure about their sexuality:devious:

12. If you don't like it, leave? I mean you read the title. It says guy's you'd go gay for. If you wouldn't, then don't bother ;)

And why is this for guys? Can't ladies post who'd they go gay for? :p

13. Of course! I shouldn't have been so thoughtless. Ladies, go for it! Tell us who you'd like to munch-out on . :hello:

14. YES, gayness aside I'd mosie on over next to him and look deeply into his eyes then start rubbing his thigh and unzip his pants, use your imagination from there.

15. You just made this epic.:D

16. [​IMG]

and her husband/boyfriend/babydaddy too :ey: :ey:

17. id go gay for myself. thats it. id only go to 2nd base tho. i have yet to figure out how to do anything else but jack off

18. id fuck the shit out of that chick you just posted....dayummmmmmm

19. I honestly have no idea who this woman is, but I do have an affection towards the dark-skinned ladies. :p

20. Dude it's Halle Berry lol.