Reviewed- Dodo Glass- BEWARE!! This could happen to you!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by okram9, Apr 23, 2010.

1. It's every bit YOUR fault for using the piece when you weren't happy with the order. Instead of talking shit about a company, how about just using your brain?

2. we are stoners man we have no brain

and ya it was pretty retarded to think they'd take the shit back after he smoked outta it lol

3. Fixed it! ;)

4. deal with things yourself dont get your mom to:cool:

5. shipped out today idk how long its gonna take to be here but is ups usually quicker than fedex?

lol @ the kid who has his mom take care of everything. sounds like me with my court fines and shit

6. thats american hospitality, not ethnically insensitive

7. Op, what you should have done was not tell them it was used at all. You should have cleaned it very well and then tell them it was never used. I did the same thing once when I traded my beaker for a str8 tube, I cleaned the holy fuck out of it with Iso/salt, and grunge off. I told them I never used it and wala I have a nice str8 tube now. I feel for you Op but sorry you did bring it on yourself.

8. well you should've filed something with your credit card. that's why you're supposed to do online shit with a CC. when shit hits the fan you just file a dispute with your CC and they will take care of it.

9. speak for yourself homeslice

10. This thread is hilarious.

I think it may be the first time I actually agree with Sensi though. :D

The Co. being slandered here is in no way responsible for YOU breaking the rules. And now they are gonna be held responsible. Good job. :hello:

Way to be a dick.

11. #31 kr0niq, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    just got my shit 8 days after i ordered. the spoon is fucking fantastic. i think the pictures on the site dont do this peice any justice. its thick as shit, and easily the biggest spoon i ever bought lol. different color, but better IMO.

now the bong on the other hand was tiny as shitttttttt. its nothing like what i pictured but hey, it was cheaper than the spoon.

the packaging was a lil over the top. i like that. it took me 10 min to take off the bubble wrap off of the bong. trust me, i'm not bitching.

TO EVERYONE: if u have a few $50 giftcards laying around (like i did), then this is the place to go. cheap shit, average shipping ($13 shipped across the country from WA to VA in 8 days) and packed with a crap load of bubble wrap so no breaking your shit when its en-route

now i never used these glass screens and im wondering how the fuck to use them, can some one tell me haha

edit: nvm i got it lol

12. Thanks for warning us about the phantom order, but your lack of refund is due to lack of brainpower not lack of business ethics.