1) I created a Dodo account, placed a pipe in my shopping cart, and sent a question about an ash catcher.
2) Next day, no answer to question, no pipe in shopping cart.
3) Put same pipe back in shopping cart ($69), added ash catcher ($39), ordered... total $126.54.
4) Package arrives, pipe only, no ash catcher. I go into my account and it shows one order for $126, I figure the ac was shipped separately. It's my birthday, so they pipe is used once... notice there is an interior hairline crack in the lip, no big deal, but definitely arrived with small defect.
5) I notice there are two charges on my cc, one for $126 and one for $89. Go into my dodo account, only one ($126) order showing as processed.
6) Contact Dodo about the double charge, they assure me only one order was processed and the $89 (temporary) charge will disappear in three days.
7) Second package mysteriously arrives with complete order (pipe & ac), I contact dodo about returning the unsolicited first order.
They refuse to offer an RNA (prepaid return slip) because it was "my fault" (I should have refused the delivery before opening-like I was expecting the extra order). They agree to refund purchase price if I pay to ship it back at my cost.
9) I pay an additional $15 to insure and return it to them with all original documentation.
10) They inform me they will not refund because the product "is used" (once and meticulously cleaned)!!
11) I ask about defective product (small interior crack in lip) refund, they say reported too late, sorry no refund!!
12) So I figure, they will send the pipe back and maybe I can salvage a few bucks by discounting it to a friend.
13) NOPE, they refuse to return the pipe to me even though I have paid for it (plus double back & forth postage & ins).
13) Bottom line, they charge me for an order that to this day has never appeared as an order in my account, refuse RNA, refuse a refund, ask for the pipe to be returned, and keep the pipe... crazy logic!
My advice: AVOID DODO GLASS AT ALL COSTS, OR IT WILL COST YOU!!