Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

does casey's general store test?

• Please log in to reply

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
does caseys drug test? im applying there, i already stopped toking till i hear back from em, but i need to know if i will have to take a ua before they will hire, and do they do random testing?

Lil Sis

Lil Sis

whaaaaat?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 417 posts
Not sure hun... It's been 15+ years since I worked there. Do they have a web page??? You might be able to glean some info from there.

Good luck on the job hunt!

killer dave

killer dave

HARDCORE STONER

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
wow why would you ask a question like this of course they dont drug test at a retail shop idiot!!!!

Cannabis Smoker

Cannabis Smoker

What are you on?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 406 posts
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't, not something i'd be worried about.

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts

wow why would you ask a question like this of course they dont drug test at a retail shop idiot!!!!

you dont have to be an asshole about it.

Chronner420

Chronner420

Pure Smoke Kulture

• Registered Upgraded
  • 643 posts
Yea I don't think they'll be drug testing you for anything of that sort. Drug tests only occur in jobs where it's gunna matter. Ect. Operating heavy machinery, Some government jobs, somewhere where someone is at risk.

SpliffInTheEar

SpliffInTheEar

Steady Blunted

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Yea I don't think they'll be drug testing you for anything of that sort. Drug tests only occur in jobs where it's gunna matter. Ect. Operating heavy machinery, Some government jobs, somewhere where someone is at risk.

Not necessarily, I know that Best Buy drug tests for any position you apply for.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)