How long does the avergae acid/shroom trip last?

• by six_shooter
  • Mar 30 2005 08:38 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• six_shooter
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:38 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D thinking about trying shrooms need some information
Replies (10)

• Guest_Uggie26_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:39 PM

about an hour or two for the really high part but for the rest i was mostly coming down, all together 5 hours.

• Banned

• six_shooter
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:41 PM

about an hour or two for the really high part but for the rest i was mostly coming down, all together 5 hours.

How are you in the coming down, do you just feel like really stoned?

• God (B)Less America

• WookiesAreCool
  • Old School
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:42 PM

from what i remember i mean i can remember but i cant really describe it, i was trippin from 11-4, so really balls out from like 11-1, then just geekin out for a few more hours, couldnt sleep, so dont plan on it, you wont want to, you be like what just happened.... had to go snowboarding the next day but a little wake and bake helped me get up for the trip

peace

jeff

• Freedumb

• Old School
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:44 PM

for shrooms ive had some last as long as 8 hours... but only like 3 of them i was noticibaly more fucked up than a normal high person.... but also ive had some last 4 so i guess its just different with whatever type of shrooms you have and how much you eat

• Guest_Uggie26_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

<--whoa i got a green square

Whats cool about it is that it wakes you up. I only took 2 grams in a chocolate so I didn't really trip, but overall I'd say that a normal trip would last 5 hours. Best thing I think you could do is just eat it, because it's different for everyone else, and be in a comfortable environment, that's important.

• Freedumb

• Old School
  • 2,294 posts

by the way i really reccomend you should do them.... you will have a hell of a fun time

• Banned

• six_shooter
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:50 PM

by the way i really reccomend you should do them.... you will have a hell of a fun time

Don't give in to the perr pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Banned

• just blaze
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:56 PM

hour or 2 to reach the peak then the rest is coming down, my trip it hit strong about an hour and i didnt know where i was time went so much slower 4hrs felt like a day for me, i kep blacking out and then would not and not know where i was, and then when my trip was over i stepped out of a car closed the door and i was just confused and wondered if everything had actually happend

• Old School Stoner

• mike59271
  • Old School
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:40 AM

Don't give in to the perr pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol fight itttt grr cant lol

• Turelim
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 406 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:24 AM

acid and shroom trips are very different... 1/8th of shrooms will have me hardcore trippin for like 3-4 hours, come down for another 4-5 hours after that.

acid on the other hand... 3 hits keeps me peaked for like 9-10 hours then comin down till i go to sleep the following night... i usually make it an all night affair.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (3)
© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved