Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

How long does the avergae acid/shroom trip last?

• Please log in to reply

six_shooter

six_shooter

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 215 posts
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D thinking about trying shrooms need some information

Guest_Uggie26_*

Guest_Uggie26_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
about an hour or two for the really high part but for the rest i was mostly coming down, all together 5 hours.

six_shooter

six_shooter

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 215 posts

about an hour or two for the really high part but for the rest i was mostly coming down, all together 5 hours.

How are you in the coming down, do you just feel like really stoned?

WookiesAreCool

WookiesAreCool

God (B)Less America

• Old School
  • 2,595 posts
from what i remember i mean i can remember but i cant really describe it, i was trippin from 11-4, so really balls out from like 11-1, then just geekin out for a few more hours, couldnt sleep, so dont plan on it, you wont want to, you be like what just happened.... had to go snowboarding the next day but a little wake and bake helped me get up for the trip

peace

jeff

Freedumb

• Old School
  • 2,294 posts
for shrooms ive had some last as long as 8 hours... but only like 3 of them i was noticibaly more fucked up than a normal high person.... but also ive had some last 4 so i guess its just different with whatever type of shrooms you have and how much you eat

Guest_Uggie26_*

Guest_Uggie26_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
<--whoa i got a green square

Whats cool about it is that it wakes you up. I only took 2 grams in a chocolate so I didn't really trip, but overall I'd say that a normal trip would last 5 hours. Best thing I think you could do is just eat it, because it's different for everyone else, and be in a comfortable environment, that's important.

Freedumb

• Old School
  • 2,294 posts
by the way i really reccomend you should do them.... you will have a hell of a fun time

six_shooter

six_shooter

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 215 posts

by the way i really reccomend you should do them.... you will have a hell of a fun time

Don't give in to the perr pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

just blaze

just blaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,658 posts
hour or 2 to reach the peak then the rest is coming down, my trip it hit strong about an hour and i didnt know where i was time went so much slower 4hrs felt like a day for me, i kep blacking out and then would not and not know where i was, and then when my trip was over i stepped out of a car closed the door and i was just confused and wondered if everything had actually happend

mike59271

mike59271

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,106 posts

Don't give in to the perr pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol fight itttt grr cant lol

Turelim

Turelim

• Registered Upgraded
  • 406 posts
acid and shroom trips are very different... 1/8th of shrooms will have me hardcore trippin for like 3-4 hours, come down for another 4-5 hours after that.

acid on the other hand... 3 hits keeps me peaked for like 9-10 hours then comin down till i go to sleep the following night... i usually make it an all night affair.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users