All Stoners Are Pretentious

Discussion in 'General' started by Ophelia, Apr 20, 2010.

1. I've had discussions with him and he just says no, if it was made legal that would be telling all druggies that their gluttonous abuse is okay. Then he says things like we do stupid shit on weed, bear in mind he's had to go tot he doctor b/c he got in a drunk fight. And he's on Prozac and other pharmaceuticals.

I truly think he doesn't like it, or stoners b/c he thinks that's the reason some of his friends stopped hanging out with him. In reality its because he's below us in intelligence. We just got tired of dumbing ourselves down for him and his friends. And I think he looks like a potato vampire

2. He's excusing savage violence against stoners simply because stoners annoy him. That's pretty blatantly sociopathic.

Again, just replace "stoners" with "ni**ers" or "kikes" and the message is the same. Who cares about those poor people who are being violently oppressed, I'm sick of hearing them whine.

3. He recanted after he got a shit storm of responses. He made an apology, saying that it was supposed to be ala John Stewart and not the O'Reily everyone took it as. Which is to say he pussed out once

He said the only part that was true was that all stoners won't hang out with people who aren't stoners. Which is fuck-tarded, out of all of my friends, my boyfriend and one other friend are regular users. My other friends are gracious enough to let us smoke at their houses if we want to.

4. sounds like a loser crying over something he can't have

anyways pepperjack cheezits are the shit

5. I love the Tabasco Cheezits. Sooooooo goooood.

6. Gotta love how a post about some guys anti-marijuana rant gets nothing but responses about cheeze-its. I love stoners. :smoking:

7. Which one is the best?!?!

[​IMG]

8. I already posted my views on the "authors" work. Now its Cheezit time!

9. I didn't even read it just googled pretentious and all I need to know. Not everyone is a sorry ass fucker. And pot doesn't make all people sorry. Pot like any other substance classified as a psychidelic just magnifies what's there already. If your ass is lazy already and you start smoking it's game over for you.

10. all you pretentious stoners and your hurf. you should look yourselves in the mirror! for shame :smoking:

11. Ahhh, now we're peeling the onion layers back a bit further, and it reeks of hypocrisy.

Nevermind digging any deeper. From the sounds of it, your "friend" has some serious issues with not only the reason he's taking Prozac, but also the known side effects that most likely had a helping hand in this "rant" of his.

12. 1 cheeze its are the shit. gots a problem? do sumtin o_O lol

2 wow hes a fucking ignorant piece of shit

3 just cause i praise the almighty lord ganja doesnt mean you can mock my religion you fuckin douche lol

4 ignorance & prejiduce will perpetually remain through the ages there will always be haters, racists, biggots, ignorant piece of shit motha fuckas who need to get some fat dick up in they mouth, and dumb cock suckers who think they are better than everyone else cause of their amazing talent to suck rich old white wrinkly cock. so why care?

5 remember life goes on yall are you really gonna care bout that asshole after you take another hit? no you gonna care bout takin the hit after that one. point made just roll one smoke one and continue to roll mann thats really all ya can do bout it mann :hippie: peace and love yall

13. I'm all about bringing down the psuedo intellectual noise that comes from a lot of stoned mother fuckers waxing about the universe. I'm even more strongly in favor of being polemic for it's own sake. But this rant is dopey, and seemingly written by someone under the age of 18. It isn't even about stoners. It has nothing to do with causal effects of cannabis ingestion. This fellow essentially says three things:

A) a lot of my friends, who happen to smoke weed, are intellectually vapid, hypocritical and dopey. This small circle of dopes are the only people that socially accepted me, so, to me, it encapsulates the million (billions?) of people who smoke cannabis.

B) I'm a poor writer.

C) I'd like to smoke weed but I can't handle it. I prefer pharma drugs. This puts me in a social bind; most of my friends bond over cannabis. Fuck cannabis!

14. Post facebook.
    Surely he'll want some stoners opinions on his article.

15. This kid wanted attention from girls. He was hoping for [​IMG] likes and messages saying "youre so deep let me blow you".

He's out of his mind.

16. [​IMG]

all stoners are pretentious

17. That tiger's like, "Yeah, I'm baked...what do you want out of me"

18. #78 JesusGreen, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    The only thing I can say to that is...

:laughing:

If stoners only spent their time with other stoners then you'd never see new people finding out about weed unless, like me, they went looking for it rather than the other way around. It's impossible to not be friends with people who don't toke unless your town is 90% stoners or something. Most of my friends smoke, but they're no more or less important than the ones who don't. However I see exactly why he thinks that, the fact is, I doubt many/any stoners are willing to hang out with him, and since he has friends who don't toke, he presumes its because they don't want to hang out with non-smokers - but maybe its simply because they don't want to hang out with someone who's going to spend all their time preaching about how awful stoners are? ;)

19. Your mom is pretentious :p

And cheese nips are way better. Fact.

20. I noticed alot of stoners can be pretentious. It gets irritating when you're just trying to chill and someone wont shut the fuck up about how they know this and that. Fuck it's like, most pompous ass individuals just need a good sock in the dome. And if they're a chick, well then she's just an annoying bitch.