Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

tolerance information?

• Please log in to reply

Gyromancer

Gyromancer

gyromancer

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I read recently on marihemp that exercise and body mass can have a positive or adverse affect on hit effectiveness and tolerance any info please?

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts
Well thc is stored in fat, so if you burn fat by exercising I guess your tolerance goes down faster. Dunno about body mass really, just the higher% of fat you are the more your tolerance will go up most likely. Not really sure though.

Gyromancer

Gyromancer

gyromancer

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks. Mybe i should cut back on the beer hey?

Revolution?

Revolution?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Yeah cutting back on beer would help. Or you could go for those lowcarb beers which taste like fermented dog piss.

Start a workout routine too. After a good workout and a protein shake a joint fucks me up twice as much as it normally would. Then you get the munchies and eat like a beast, which is great if your bulking, sucks if your cutting.

mike59271

mike59271

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,106 posts
ya thc is stored in fat cells so if you smoke ayt least occasionally like every weekend or more and your fat like me than a random frug test and you can shit yourslf because youll never pass lol well its never happened to me but id imagine thats what would happen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users