Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys ever throw-up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by airwalkia81, Apr 19, 2010.

1. What up? I've for like a year now and I smoke pretty much daily so I have a good tolerence. But so times if I'm uberbaked I throw up and feel great after. I don't even mind puking every where either but I've only threw up 4 times in my life time because I smoked alot. The last time I did was yesterday probably got 30 hits of some orange kush a blunt I rolled then threw up on myself an hour later lolz.

2. Thats odd youre greening out after a year. Ive been cmoking daily since november and have never thrown up cuz of weed. On Friday me and my homeboy smoked 4 blunts in a row of some DANKY DANK and neither of us threw up, and then we grabbed a bottle of patron afterwards, still no problems. Maybe you just cant tolerate that much? Try gradually working your way up to those 30 hits if you dont normally smoke much

3. I used to come about as close to puking without actually puking as is physically possible a few times when I first started smoking, but that hasn't been a problem for a while now. I had one friend who did puke after we smoked a few bowls, it was pretty nasty.

4. Mabey it's because I have a fast metabolism? I'm 5'9 and weigh 125

5. Happened to me once. I think I ate too much too soon before I smoked a 2 blunts n took alot of bong rips of g13. Got sick, threw up then felt great.

6. I know a couple people that throw up and they are daily smokers... its all good.

7. ^^^^^^^^^^ yeah bro I don't mind and it makes a funny story to tell later

8. i know this kid who throws up almost every time he blazes. I guess the only bad part is the throwing up, and since you dont mind then i dont see it as a huge problem. But i myself have only thrown up once or twice over the years, and i toke all day.

9. I only threw up once, and it was the third time i smoked weed. I took a big hit and kind of swallowed the smoke by accident, if that makes sense. It felt like the smoke went down to far lmao. Then i puked, but it wasnt like a normal one rofl. It was all green and just a tiny bit

10. Just did once, but i was also really drunk. The weed just pushed it over the edge for me.

11. i have ONCE and it was the first time i smoked, because i got TOO high.
    i smoked with my this boy on my street who's 15 lmao because he claimed he smoked so much anbd he always smokes so i got him RIPPED(well, he only hit my bong like four times, and he smoked one of my pipes for the rest of the night) but he was fucked, i kept giving him more since he didnt have much at all... and he ended up puking lmao. i felt so bad, but he said he smoked alot and often! anyways, i dont puke, and i hate getting to that level where you feel like you're going to.

12. 30 hits??

Jesus Christ, and here I thought I was getting high.

If I did 10 hits I would throw up. I usually stop when I start having that gagging feeling. It's like my body is saying no to smoke, more oxygen.

13. yeah but I kinda like the feeling like your gonna throw up because I know that I'm really high but also because I know I'll feel great and stoned after. I only thew up like 4 times. one time was because I ate like 2lbs of cocopuffs and like half a gallon of milk (before I smoked). But if you really think about 4 times a year='s once every 3 months

14. I sware to god I use to puke every hit I took. People would laugh and thought it was funny. I didn't mind cause I was then baked. I for some reason thought it was an allergy. I just kept smokin and eventually stopped puking. Now about 11 years later I still smoke daily and haven't puked since. I think it might have been me being nervous at a young age and doing what society calls "drugs" and thinkin about it so much I would just puke. Fuckin weird, whatever it was. :smoking:

15. I don't get it, I've never thrown up or seen anyone throw up from smoking, or even come close. The only time it's happened was when someone was drinking a shit load and then they smoked to 'calm their stomach' but it went off anyway.

16. either have I thats why I started this thread. Damn that was some good bud, the funny part was that I threw up at my friends' house (he lives 10min by walking from my house) and I literally threw up just some dr.pepper I drank on to my shirt haha but then I walked home with a shirt thrown up on and just looked so sketch and I was laughing my ass off the whole way home because I knew I look ridiculous good times...

17. I have only throw up after trying to keep up with my hubby. He likes to clean the pipes and not warn anyone...fucker :rolleyes:

Usually it's a matter of hydration for me. If I have been drinking a lot of soda, or water, whatever really, I have to smoke slowly ( ie ~ don't rip the bong so hard you suck the sticker off the bottom) If I'm thirsty, I can rip away. :confused_2:

18. ive been smoking daily for years and i threw up from toking for the first time the other night after smoking a blunt and a couple bowls with like five other people. but i found out the next day that i had broncitis and at the time i already felt like someone was standing on my chest.

my brother threw up a couple times when he first started but he has had a weak stomach his whole life.

19. dude I have a perfect story, I not a noob smoker I've had my share of bud and it was a homecoming dance and me and my buddy got so trashed I thought I was going to die and I started dancing and walking aroun then I started bugging out! like I thought that there was going to be cops coming through the ceilings and it all the Stuff like in movies then I had to hobble my way to the bathroom and the toilet was occupied so I puked in the urinal and all over the floor, but on second thought I think it was the shitty ass pizza I had at the dance not the weed. But holy shit it must have been terrible for someone to clean that shit up. :smoking:

20. yeah thats awesome I've been high where I thought I was gonna have a heart attack but I can't get that high anymore :(