an EASY way to make a nice glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PassThatShit, Mar 29, 2005.

1. aluminium oxide may or may not be bad for you, but i guarentee this, chromium oxide, which is what goes into the steel to make it stainless, is a carcinogen. which considering we smoke pot may or may not be a bad thing, and a bic may or may not get hot enough to get it to vaporize out, but i dunno. food for thought anyhow.

2. Okay, so it's not glass - this thing's still good as shit. Here's a pic:
    [​IMG]
    I took a venom energy drink can (b/c of the durable metal construction) and I drank its contents. Then I took it home and brought it to the garage (i suggest a time when the rents aren't home for bong fabrication purposes lol) and gathered: a nail, a hammer, a bic pen (mine was the hexagonal clear variety), my pocket knife (in retrospect a saw designed for PVC would have worked better than my pocket knife's saw and been more convenient, but shit, I was high, I can't think of everything!), a small socket that would fit onto the pend juuuuuust right (details later, I actually chose the socket in the middle of construction), electrical tape, a clamp, pliers, and a blowtorch (optional, lighter would prolly work too... Blowtorches are more fun lol). It seems like a lot, but almost all of this was just there for me to grab as I needed it.
    Once my ish was gathered I first pulled out the ink cartridge and discarded it, and then sawed off the plug end of the pen. Then I plugged the vent hole with a layer of electrical tape (I actually used glue first, but that was not necessary). Now is the time that I chose my socket, it needed to fit slightly over the tapered end of the pen without the pen actually going inside. I put the pen in the clamp and used the pliers to hold the socket while I torched it to get it hot and then pressed it onto the pen, which melted slightly, sticking to the socket (this ensures that this seal is airtight) and then I poured water on it to be sure I could touch it. I then set the stem aside. Next step was to make a hole for the stem, so I put the bottle in the vice and grabbed the hammer and nail... It took a few tries, but the right technique involves a fast sharp blow so it pictures rather than dents it. Then wiggle the nail around til the hole is just big enough for the stem. Then move the stem to the right angle so the stem is just above the bottom. Wrap electrical tape all around the stem and onto the can slightly, the idea is to waterproof/air-seal this hole. Once this is accomplished, all you need is a carb! For best positioning just act like u just loaded a nuggie into the bowl and are about to take a huge hit. Wherever ur thumb is on the top half of the bottle is where he carb should be. Scratch that spot with the nail to mark it and then put the bottle in the vice and give the thing another puncture wound. You want a fairly large carb, so wiggle the nail around until you've made the biggest hole ur thumb can cover. Voilà: bong baby! Happy bong hits friends :) :bongin:

3. I do nit care about your home made bubbler I just wanted to be part of this old asss thread

4. The tube items that are acquired from exercises and make suppliers are not the same as true tube items. Always purchase tube items from a dependable cigarette using tobacco cigarettes shop to assurance you are getting quality items designed for this purpose.A symptoms is a graphic manifestation to present information for an designed visitors. It is usually a symptoms of locations or brands or jobs. A symptoms can be in the form of banner; billboard; murals; posters; cheap, fluorescent, document, and glass symptoms..

Glass pipes

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnWN3cAtRsU]Ciroc Snap Bitch! - YouTube[/ame]

this is awesome.

6. This was REALLY useful, it lasted me a while as well. Thanks so much!

7. Hi guys, lots of great info on this threat but I'm trying to get the basics down really. I want to make a glass bong using a empty liquor bottle. Can any direct me into what items I will need, I've already got the dremmel glass engraver and bottle i want to us. Any help on how to get this started would be helpful im a n00b.

8. My last one I made I took a 2 liter Dr pepper bottle and a metal pipe big enough to be wedged in the neck going down into the bottle. Put enough water so it'll bubble off the metal pipe, poke a hole for my straw on the side and made a tin foil bowl. Good cheap bubbler.

Edit: holy hell I just realized this was a gravedig.

9. holy fuck this thread was made in 2005.

10. And it was shitty then, and guess what...

11. People certainly have a different definition of the word "nice" than I do...

12. in reality it does matter if it looks bad becuase rolling and smoking a j only gives you 28% of the thc where as a bong produces 63% oh the thc so shut up and dont leave stupid ass comments like that