Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel + Orange Crush pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by brickpusha, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Just bough a gram of some good bud. Half of it is sour diesel, and the other half of it is orange crush.. im a lil broke right now so i cant get a quarter or a half oz. but atleast i got something to smoke on for tonight.

[​IMG]

2. Buds looking rite , Long as you got something to puff on for the day you good for tomorrow. Toke on pusha:smoke:

3. nice budz. Im guessing the nugs on the left are the sour d?

4. yes u are correct.. :)

5. Some good looking dank and a great a looking avatar. I could go for some sour d.

How bout them orioles rofl.

6. heyyy!!! DONT, talk about my Orioles like that! haha jk... i know, its pathetic :(.. were lookin worse than the Nationals. But ya the bud is great, just wish i had a lil more. dealer wont come through tonight. o well maybe tomorrow ill score some more dank :)